Why Rangers Supporters Don't Support Scotland !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But we are talking about the jolly cross dressers you know, they laugh and dance and sing .

Can you post the data re the fanny armies figures. was the from Field Marshall Husband . Proof please.

I don't know what you are actually talking about..."jolly cross dressers" "fanny army figures" ...speak like an adult or not all....

I don't know what you are actually talking about..."jolly cross dressers" "fanny army figures" ...speak like an adult or not all....

don't know what you are talking about re recent figure showing this from tartan army. Show the proof are keep quiet. Still waiting for you to answer that one.

Question do huge number of them wear skirts yes/no Yes well man wearing skirt , cross dressingtongue.gif

"jolly cross dressers" "fanny army figures" ...speak like an adult or not all.... Thought I was speaking like an adult, what sort of children do you know!!

are you saying you need to go to the games to support rangers ?

No i am saying that the TA may not be made up of Rangers supporters who attend our games. A lot of the bears i know have no time for International football at all. Like myself really.

Surely any support singing we hate Rangers more than you wouldnt have the backing of real Rangers men?

No i am saying that the TA may not be made up of Rangers supporters who attend our games. A lot of the bears i know have no time for International football at all. Like myself really.

Surely any support singing we hate Rangers more than you wouldnt have the backing of real Rangers men?

the fans who sing that wouldn't but why should you presume they sopeak for the scotland support. The fannys who sing FTP at rangers games don't represent me.....

don't know what you are talking about re recent figure showing this from tartan army. Show the proof are keep quiet. Still waiting for you to answer that one.

Question do huge number of them wear skirts yes/no Yes well man wearing skirt , cross dressingtongue.gif

"jolly cross dressers" "fanny army figures" ...speak like an adult or not all.... Thought I was speaking like an adult, what sort of children do you know!!

More unintelligible nonsense....

As i say the fans survey that was carried out is widely known about and easily found...if you can work out how to use Google then you can find it.

I really am going to limit myself to replying to adults on this place, sick of having to hold the hands of complete idiots

the fans who sing that wouldn't but why should you presume they sopeak for the scotland support. the fans who sing that wouldn'ts don't represent me.....

the fans who sing that wouldn't , can you tell me what you mean by this and again show the proof.

HAD TO REMOVE YOUR NON ADULT STATEMENT FOR YOU AFTER YOU PULLED ME UP IN ANOTHER POST tut tut do not do as you preach i see

More unintelligible nonsense....

As i say the fans survey that was carried out is widely known about and easily found...if you can work out how to use Google then you can find it.

I really am going to limit myself to replying to adults on this place, sick of having to hold the hands of complete idiots

[/quote

]Have to agree with you . hence my last reply to you. Read the obvious keech you put in your posts , you contradict yourself when asking me to speak like an adult , when i mention fanny army. yet a few posts later, you refer to fellow Rangers fans as fannies who sing FTP.

the fans who sing that wouldn't , can you tell me what you mean by this and again show the proof.

HAD TO REMOVE YOUR NON ADULT STATEMENT FOR YOU AFTER YOU PULLED ME UP IN ANOTHER POST tut tut do not do as you preach i see

It's a reply to RFC52's post...here's a hint...read his post first and then read mine. If you don't understand it after that then you are too stupid for me to explain it to you....I'm bored with this....