Why Rangers Supporters Don't Support Scotland !

BLUEDIGNITY

most bears dont give a fuck about scotland.

In my experience i only know of 1 bear in the whole of my bus who goes to see Scotland at Hampden.(not away)

The rest,including myself, couldnae give 2 hoots how the kilty gang get on. In fact, there are some who want them to get gubbed!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience i only know of 1 bear in the whole of my bus who goes to see Scotland at Hampden.(not away)

The rest,including myself, couldnae give 2 hoots how the kilty gang get on. In fact, there are some who want them to get gubbed!

if i had my way he would be banned from our bus for that :D

With respect, Scots who want the national side " gubbed" are not worthy of a seat on any bus unless it is of the Grey variety.

Absolutely pathetic when you consider however irrelevant it is that there are current and former Rangers players in that team doing their best.

Utter Shite ! No better than the Plastic Paddies IMO.

With respect, Scots who want the national side " gubbed" are not worthy of a seat on any bus unless it is of the Grey variety.

Absolutely pathetic when you consider however irrelevant it is that there are current and former Rangers players in that team doing their best.

I'm telling it as it is and with respect who are you to judge who should be sitting on our bus!

Well said Frank... This week has been a bit of a hate-fest towards the national side by some on here.

Sad really.

wind your neck in , this isnt north korea, people can choose which team they want to lose, and when the tartan army sing about hating rangers more than you, at the irish fans then they will get no support from me.

and our bus runs very well thank you.

wind your neck in , this isnt north korea, people can choose which team they want to lose, and when the tartan army sing about hating rangers more than you, at the irish fans then they will get no support from me.

The wheels on the bus go round and round :sherlock:

I'm telling it as it is and with respect who are you to judge who should be sitting on our bus!

With respect again Fuckin Me that's who.

You are probably talking shite as its past your bedtime but so called rangers Supporters hoping Scotland get "gubbed" while there are Rangers players playing in the side beggars belief.

Im sure Alan McGregor and Steven Naismith would be ecstatic at the level of "support" shown by associates.

Night Night !

Regarding Naismith, what an absolute crock of shite! A 6 (presumably lowered because he didn'tscore in the 8th minute). Has this prick actually watched the highlights?? At that speed, close on 2 yards away from the post....virtually on the goal line, if Naisy had scored there it would have made Van Basten's goal in the '88 tournament look like a fuckin tap-in!

The only thing I think Naisy was slightly at fault for last night was to stop tracking back on Silva for the 2nd goal. However, that's being slightly harsh and probably wouldn't have mattered even if he had done so.

And as for Greegs' 6 too doh !! That was another disaster akin to the 6-0 drubbing v's Holland last night if it wasn't for him.

My necks just fine as it is thanks !

At least I can look at mine in the mirror without concern.

Every single Rangers fan i know supports Scotland including myself, all to varying degrees, but will always back them and why not, being a Scotsman its a no brainer.

This.

The most crazy thing about the rating was giving Levein 7/10.

I'm passionate about Scotland, but part of me will enjoy seing him get the bullet.

Playing Barry Bannan out o position at right midfield, leaving Alan Hutton(who can't defend) exposed was crazy. Whittaker should have played at right side midfield.

With respect again Fuckin Me that's who.

You are probably talking shite as its past your bedtime but so called rangers Supporters hoping Scotland get "gubbed" while there are Rangers players playing in the side beggars belief.

Im sure Alan McGregor and Steven Naismith would be ecstatic at the level of "support" shown by associates.

Night Night !

Don't come on our bus wearing a 'see you Jimmy wig' then as by your reaction i think you would end up 'bubbling' if somebody slags your beloved Scotland.

If it's by my bedtime why are you saying 'Night Night'- Are you going too?

Don't come on our bus wearing a 'see you Jimmy wig' then as by your reaction i think you would end up 'bubbling' if somebody slags your beloved Scotland.

If it's by my bedtime why are you saying 'Night Night'- Are you going too?

I think I will give your bus a miss,

Can you clarify just why they hate or dislike Scotland so much, I'm interested, seriously.

When they are in or ever have been to the trophy room at Ibrox do they get the boak when the see the league flags ?

I don't understand the logic of the opening post.

How is a Daily Record article supposed to be a reason for Rangers fans not supporting Scotland? Anyone who's ever spoken to a journalist will confirm that ratings are thrown together in a few seconds and barely given any thought.

Yes his were shite but then we all have opinions.

And to be fair to Kevin Gallacher (who got stick somewhere in the thread), he was very forgiving of Mcgregor, saying he had been unsighted and was not at fault for the opener.

I'm Scottish, I support Scotland and I particularly like the Rangers players to do well when they turn out for the national side. Who cares what you think of the Tartan Army - they don't affect me. It shouldn't detract from the football team.

Is that so unusual? A bit of national pride wouldn't go amiss in Scotland.