Why Rangers Supporters Don't Support Scotland !

BLUEDIGNITY

I think I will give your bus a miss,

Can you clarify just why they hate or dislike Scotland so much, I'm interested, seriously.

When they are in or ever have been to the trophy room at Ibrox do they get the boak when the see the league flags ?

:lol:

Simmer down fs

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I will give your bus a miss,

Can you clarify just why they hate or dislike Scotland so much, I'm interested, seriously.

When they are in or ever have been to the trophy room at Ibrox do they get the boak when the see the league flags ?

You wouldn't have to give our bus a miss if you were stuck.

The reasons for some not wanting Scotland to do well could be debated from here to eternity but on our bus it's used as a 'wind up'. Don't take things so seriously-anyway, you are right-it is past my bed-time!

You wouldn't have to give our bus a miss if you were stuck.

The reasons for some not wanting Scotland to do well could be debated from here to eternity but on our bus it's used as a 'wind up'. Don't take things so seriously-anyway, you are right-it is past my bed-time!

Steakbake and KPL you are probably right.

Please accept my apologies,each man to his own and all that.

Its probably past my bedtime too.

No hard feelings

Cheers

I have it on good authority from my brother who knew this wank as they frequented the same bar while working in Glasgow. My brother is a fair minded bear but says Guidi is the most twisted bitter little cunts he has ever met and it got so bad with bears lambasting him on a regular basis that he had to go elsewhere for a drink....Well done lads!

Couldnae give a flying feck about Scotland but i wouldnae put that down to Guidi(much as i despise him)

Same as that , never bothered wae international fitba , I support one team and one team only , RANGERS and i share that with other Rangers supporters only.

I remember they did a vote on some tartan army forum of the people who used that forum, lots of snide jokes about gers fans and such and that they don't support Scotland, it ended up something like 55% of those voted were rangers fans.

I support Scotland my self in the football, I don't support the SFailA and the Tartan Army those as my experiences of both have been dire.

Cant bring myself going to games now, for a silly reason, I cant stand listening to the same 3 songs all game long, so infuriating.

Those days neevr heard any shite like fos or that fuckin doh a deer keech

Full of cross dressing teuchtars now and btw what a magnificent vocal support they gave in Alicante...NOT

Rangers contribute more fans than any other club, last time the "tartan army" checked wioth there membership

vocal support when you are being beaten 3-1 tends to be limited...i ahve been at enough away CL games with rangers to testify to that

Rangers contribute more fans than any other club, last time the "tartan army" checked wioth there membership

vocal support when you are being beaten 3-1 tends to be limited...i ahve been at enough away CL games with rangers to testify to that

But we are talking about the jolly cross dressers you know, they laugh and dance and sing .

Can you post the data re the fanny armies figures. was the from Field Marshall Husband . Proof please.