Suarez & Evra

bluegecko

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get why everyone hates him cause of the handball in the world cup. Would you not do the same to keep your country in the competition?

I know I would.

I don't get it either. No one / hardly anyone hates on Cuellar for doing it for us and McGregor saved the resulting penalty.

I don't get why everyone hates him cause of the handball in the world cup. Would you not do the same to keep your country in the competition?

I know I would.

Too right.

What would people had been saying about Cuellar had we gotten a result in that Of game and went on to win the league?

Manchester United defender Patrice Evra has told manager Sir Alex Ferguson he wants to pursue his allegations of racism against Liverpool's Luis Suarez.

Evra made the allegations after Manchester United's 1-1 draw at Anfield on Saturday.

Although the full-back feels television replays will prove his claims, Suarez has denied the allegations, saying he was "upset" by the accusation.

"I've spoken to Patrice. He is adamant he wants to follow it," said Ferguson.

Let it go ffs.

And regarding that article, this made me laugh:

Just as a lot of Liverpool fans would have reacted differently if Glen Johnson had accused Nemanja Vidic of racist remarks, so too would a lot United fans.

Why use Vidic for that example? Because he's a Serb and therefore must be racist/inclined towards ethnic cleansing? THAT'S RACIST :pipe: