New Manger For Next Season

ElBufalo20

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we win the league playing like we did yesterday, McCoist should not still be here. If we win the league playing like that, it will be a case of Celtic giving us the league as oposed to us winning it, and for that McCoist should not be paraded around like a messiah.

I've said from the start I will give McCoist an entire season to impress me. Out with a few games, we have been pretty poor, however we have ground out results. Saturday was a wake up call, and we have been lucky that hasn't happened to us more this season. This Rangers attitude where we think one goal will be enough because we have a brilliant defense has been catching us out for years now and it has to go.

Winning the league alone is not enough for me as it's as much a testiment as to how bad Celtic are as it is to how good we are. An impressive points tally and more dominating performances which don't include St Mirren having more possession than us at Ibrox is required. I will say that I do have confidence that McCoist can deliver this. If he is good enough, then he has my backing. As of yet, he hasn't been good enough.

Rangers should not settle for mediocrity.

If we win the league playing like we did yesterday, McCoist should not still be here. If we win the league playing like that, it will be a case of Celtic giving us the league as oposed to us winning it, and for that McCoist should not be paraded around like a messiah.

I've said from the start I will give McCoist an entire season to impress me. Out with a few games, we have been pretty poor, however we have ground out results. Saturday was a wake up call, and we have been lucky that hasn't happened to us more this season. This Rangers attitude where we think one goal will be enough because we have a brilliant defense has been catching us out for years now and it has to go.

Winning the league alone is not enough for me as it's as much a testiment as to how bad Celtic are as it is to how good we are. An impressive points tally and more dominating performances which don't include St Mirren having more possession than us at Ibrox is required. I will say that I do have confidence that McCoist can deliver this. If he is good enough, then he has my backing. As of yet, he hasn't been good enough.

It's a nice sentiment but we've been mediocre for years, hell Scottish football has been mediocre for over a decade. A sense of reality needs to be established. Our place on the footballing ladder is not what it used to be.

I just like to win really

It's a nice sentiment but we've been mediocre for years, hell Scottish football has been mediocre for over a decade. A sense of reality needs to be established. Our place on the footballing ladder is not what it used to be.

A sense of reality seems outwith the realms of a lot of posters grasp on here.

Sweeney, if McCoists not up to your exacting standards by the seasons end, who do you suggest we replace him with?

So you are OK with teams like St Mirren outplaying us? Im not asking for us to get to the Europa League Final or the Semis or the Champions League. Im simply asking that we are at least in europe by September and become a dominant force in our country and not be put out of competitions by First division clubs and outplayed and outpassed by teams like St Mirren.

Anybody who thinks that is unrealistic or too high a standard for Rangers has no idea what it is to support this club.

So everytime we get put out a cup we should sack the manager? No one said it was acceptable, you know it's not you're just talking shite.

We can't spend millions anymore. How many fucking times do YOU have to be told this?

Where did i say this too? :lol:

Of course it is. And again, where did i demand we spend millions? We are skint and are heading into debt again but you keep going. :lol:

You are having a nightmare.

So you are OK with teams like St Mirren outplaying us? Im not asking for us to get to the Europa League Final or the Semis or the Champions League. Im simply asking that we are at least in europe by September and become a dominant force in our country and not be put out of competitions by First division clubs and outplayed and outpassed by teams like St Mirren.

Anybody who thinks that is unrealistic or too high a standard for Rangers has no idea what it is to support this club.

Who would you replace him with? Simple enough question.

The lack of ambition and that traditional demand for excellence has gone from the Rangers support. Exits to shite like Malmo, Maribor and Falkirk are now acceptable.

I guarantee the Blind Faith Loyals opinions will change when or if the bheasts catch us up.

Papering over cracks.

Papering over cracks? We are 10 points infront of the beasts an un beaten in the league like ya muppet!

Once apon a time there were two managers from Glasgow generally refered to as two of the greatest scottish managers of all time,then one day each of them had a go at winning the champions league in there first attempt,one was defeated by the mighty rotor valdograd ,the other by sparta prague,hoeevrr they both went on to do ok!!!and they all lived happily ever after,the end,IN OTHER WORDS FUCK OFF OP AND ALL YOU OTHER MORONS WHO WANT SUPER OUT EVEN IF HE WINS THE LEAGUE!!!WHO NEEDS ENEMIES EH

Who would you replace him with? Simple enough question.

I havn't had the time to go around and interview candidates as of yet, however if you would like me to give you an honest answer I can take a few months off work and go around the world scouting and researching managers, have a few meetings and interview potential suitors just to satisfy your question?

Sarcasm asside, where did I say I wanted him replaced? If you took the time to read my point, you would know that I said i would give him until the end of the season to impress me. He may well do that, i even said i have confidence he would.

My point was that winning the league is not enough, that our perfomances have been poor and winning the league should not excuse them as we are blessed with the fact that celtic have a horrid manager who hasnt a clue. When they replace him next season, which they will, will perfomances where we are outplayed by St Mirren be enough to win the league? I doubt it.

The Rangers attitude is the attitude that has propelled us to being the most successful club in world football.

If you dislike it, feel free to find an inferior team to support.

I havn't had the time to go around and interview candidates as of yet, however if you would like me to give you an honest answer I can take a few months off work and go around the world scouting and researching managers, have a few meetings and interview potential suitors just to satisfy your question?

Sarcasm asside, where did I say I wanted him replaced? If you took the time to read my point, you would know that I said i would give him until the end of the season to impress me. He may well do that, i even said i have confidence he would.

My point was that winning the league is not enough, that our perfomances have been poor and winning the league should not excuse them as we are blessed with the fact that celtic have a horrid manager who hasnt a clue. When they replace him next season, which they will, will perfomances where we are outplayed by St Mirren be enough to win the league? I doubt it.

And, if you had read the post correctly where I posed the question, you would've known I said at the seasons end.

I knew before you answered you would come out with a round about way of saying eh......eh...eh ah dinnae ken.

Winning the league is not enough? Bull. It's the bee all and end all and only show in town for Scottish teams right now.

The Rangers attitude is the attitude that has propelled us to being the most successful club in world football.

If you dislike it, feel free to find an inferior team to support.

So over the last 100 years of success, you think Rangers teams have took a 1-0 lead against St Mirren, St Johnstone, Malmo and the likes, and tried to hold on to it for the remainder of the game?

You are dillusioned if you think the Rangers attitude of now is the same of 20 years ago.

So over the last 100 years of success, you think Rangers teams have took a 1-0 lead against St Mirren, St Johnstone, Malmo and the likes, and tried to hold on to it for the remainder of the game?

You are dillusioned if you think the Rangers attitude of now is the same of 20 years ago.

You're even more disillusioned if you think the Rangers squad is the same as 20 years ago.

And, if you had read the post correctly where I posed the question, you would've known I said at the seasons end.

I knew before you answered you would come out with a round about way of saying eh......eh...eh ah dinnae ken.

Winning the league is not enough? Bull. It's the bee all and end all and only show in town for Scottish teams right now.

:lol: Of course I "dinnae ken". I am a fan, not the chairman. I'm not going to sit here and act all high and mighty and bullshit you. My point is that winning the league with performances like yesterdays is not enough to earn him another year as Celtic will come at us next year with a new manager. I want 10 in a row, and playing like we did yesterday, we will not get that.

Again, to my original point. I have every confidence that Ally will turn is into the dominating team again, but if we go the rest of the season being outplayed by every team we play against but grinding out enough results to win the league, I would not consider that enough to merit another year. A valid opinion, and it is just that, an opinion.