Celtic Dressing Room

Fook knows if there is any truth to the following but it was an email that has been going around my work:

Some stories coming out:

· There was a newspaper article recently where an ex-Celtic player said Lennon was the worst-ever Celtic captain, Commons posted it on the notice board at Celtic’s training ground. Paddy McCourt was laughing as Commons posted it and Lennon went ballistic at them both.

· Maloney and McCourt got into a fight at training, both were hauled into a meeting with Lennon and Thompson. Lennon told them they were both unprofessional, so Maloney pointed to Thompson and said “well what about him turning up half-cut all the time?”. Maloney was sold to Wigan a few days later.

· Commons told Lennon he was the worst manager he’s ever played under, and he wished he’d signed for Rangers.

· Commons went above Lennon’s head and spoke to Peter Lawwell (Chief Executive) about Lennon and Thompson being drunk all the time.

· Commons told Lennon where to go on Sunday after being sent off and refused to travel back to Glasgow on the team bus. The other players were spotted laughing at him on his mobile trying to arrange a lift home as the team bus left the ground.

It’s all a bit different from 8 months ago, when Commons boasted about Celtic being ‘younger, fitter and better’ than Rangers!

Who knows??? But quite interesting if true!

· Maloney and McCourt got into a fight at training, both were hauled into a meeting with Lennon and Thompson. Lennon told them they were both unprofessional, so Maloney pointed to Thompson and said “well what about him turning up half-cut all the time?”. Maloney was sold to Wigan a few days later.

This one is the most interesting one - mainly because it's cropped up a few times now from different sources. Definitely believe that there was a bust up between Maloney and Lennon/Thompson/both and he was flogged - that comes up all the time, albeit the details are never exactly the same.

Of course it could be one rumour that's caught on and mutated every time, equally likely as the above, but this one just doesn't seem to go away.

edit: Every time I've seen rat-face Thompson, he looks like hammered shit, so it's completely believable on that score. He looked fucked on the news yesterday/today? checking in to fly out to France.

Something has happenend. That I'm 100% sure of.

What that is I'm not sure, Maloney said something in my opinion.

If players have taken sides afterwords then maybe..But I don't know, nobody knows.

Aside from what I already said in #18, with Stokes and Commons in the squad and Lemon/Thompson being who they are, I'd be stunned if nothing had happened.

Nah he went to Cults, cracking school for exam pass rates and that.

Darren Ferguson and Calvin Goldspink (S Club 8) also went there.

Ooop! Remember back in early 90s . young guys from Aberdeen , used to play for the reserves and used to babysit for us, as the club put them in a right dump. Levi Stephen (smith) and fuck me his name has vanished Sean ?? went to dyce but was born in England . he was capt for the under 19's England Team oops just remembered his surname Rouse/

Two really good players , young guys never really got a look in.