Bbc Protest

kplfishtank

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's sad say when Rangers fans try to make other Rangers fans feel accountable to them for the opinions they hold.

Sadder when peoples message board affiliations are stronger than theirs to the club we all are ment to cherish

Sadder when peoples message board affiliations are stronger than theirs to the club we all are ment to cherish

Melodramatic nonsense. We are all on these messageboards for one reason, and that is a love of Rangers. Each one has it's good and bad points, but if it came to a choice between any board or the club, the club would win every single time.

Even more interesting is how you came to that conclusion?

If i was insinuating bears were BAD who hadn't bothered to get off thei arses, i'd have said so.

The point i was making was that the GOOD bears who turned up don't need their efforts ridiculing by BEARS who didn't bother.

I never ridiculed any efforts, i merely said 200-300 was a poor turnout. No ridicule there and i did say i respected the opinions of those who subscribe to the theory that the Beeb have an agenda against Rangers. Its not for me, though, and clearly not for the majority as those numbers prove.

What a depressing thread this is....

It's about choices & opinions, if you feel strong enough about what the BBC is doing to our club, you go to the protest.

If however you don't agree and don't think it's a good idea, that's also fine.

I think what the guys are trying to get across is, that some like to bump their gums and moan, but when they have the opportunity to do something positive, they don't.

One could argue I guess that it's their prorogative to also do that, but from my end of the telescope, ill never be able to understand it. I suspect a large proportion of our support falls into this category, which is sad.

Let's try & concentrate on positives from Saturday.

Sorry about spelling & grammar, typing this on phone.

Pretty much how i see it Schwantz.

My only disappointment was all the ones who said they were going that never appeared. Proof beyond any doubt that apathy is our biggest enemy not the BBC or Celtic or any organisation or political party etc.

I actually shudder to think where we as a club and support would be if we just let these bodies and individuals go about their business unchallenged.

I'm closing this thread now, what a depressing last several pages.

As far as I'm concerned, VB have done a great job in organising this protest. They had a good turnout, everyone behaved impeccably and it has galvanised some sections of the support. To see a thread about this turning into personal squabbles and inter-website arguments is very, very disappointing.