Bbc Protest

kplfishtank

As the title says , there will be a protest outside the BBC HQ on the date above

Vanguard bears are organising this protest against BBC and will run from 12-30 till 2-30 to give all fans the chance to come along and support this

I cant speak for all but im sure RM will give this our full support

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really didn't need to post that, as you have mentioned that you would be having a beer in the Crowne Plaza! So why be negative and say no?

Yes - he did say he'd be supping pints at the Crowne Plaza.

No Grapes, District Bar or Red Lion for the likes of him.

Just hope it doesn't end up being 12 people standing in a car park..

Even if it was it would be 12 bears prepared to do something but i have a sneaky feeling there is going to be a n awful lot more than 12 if the initial reactions are anything to go by.

Bear in mind this is now all over facebook and twitter as well as other Rangers sites...except one mind you but that is not surprising.

Even if it was it would be 12 bears prepared to do something but i have a sneaky feeling there is going to be a n awful lot more than 12 if the initial reactions are anything to go by.

Bear in mind this is now all over facebook and twitter as well as other Rangers sites...except one mind you but that is not surprising.

Which one?

Which Rangers fans' website wouldn't promote such a worthy protest?

Name and shame I say. :ph34r: