John Terry Racist Comments?

CottonRunt

It looks like the FA are to 'Launch an investigation' after QPR have made a complaint about JT's supposed comment. As much as I despise that complete and utter cunt of a human being (JT), I don't think he's made any racist comment. The comment he made was aimed at the ref who he called a 'blind so and so'

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JOHN TERRY faces a fight for his England future — after the FA launched a probe into his race row with Anton Ferdinand.

The Three Lions captain is accused of calling Ferdinand "a f****** black ****" during Sunday's explosive clash between QPR and Chelsea.

Rangers have asked the FA to investigate after Ferdinand made it clear he did not agree with Terry's explanation of what was said.

The dispute is a crushing embarrassment for the FA, who only reinstated Terry as England skipper in March following a string of scandals about his private life.

And if they decide to charge the Blues defender and he is found guilty, then Terry will almost certainly be stripped of the England captaincy — and possibly banned from international football for good.

The FA is committed to vigorously clamping down on racism via their award-winning Kick It Out campaign.

Terry vehemently denies hurling racist abuse at Ferdinand, claiming it was just a misunderstanding and that he and Ferdinand were 'cool' with each other.

Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas had claimed earlier yesterday the matter was over.

But Ferdinand, after meeting with his manager Neil Warnock and FA reps yesterday, is ready to dispute Terry's explanation.

Hoops owner Tony Fernandes said last night: "Queens Park Rangers do not condone racism in any way, shape or form.

"As a club, we will provide our players with our unequivocal support when alleged incidents like this occur.

"The club has and will continue to support Kick It Out's One Game, One Community Initiative.

"However, we are keen to draw a line under this alleged incident and focus on our forthcoming fixtures."

Terry insists he will fight to clear his name and welcomed the news in a statement. It read: "I welcome the FA enquiry and look forward to clearing my name as soon as possible. Until then I have no further comment."

uh oh

Flipping witch hunt stuff by the sounds of it, i'm all for clamping down on racism but people are still innocent until proven guilty.

They are just warming up for ruining England's chances at the Euro's. They've got an early start this year, being able to build up huge pressure on the rest of the team now Rooney is out.

They are just warming up for ruining England's chances at the Euro's. They've got an early start this year, being able to build up huge pressure on the rest of the team now Rooney is out.

Unfavourable draw and they could get knocked out in the group stages because of all this shite.