A sad day for me as a Rangers fan...

YoungDan

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he meant £170 for all 3 tiks

I'm not so sure he meant for all 3 mate.... £170 is bad, £510 would be disgusting. Any Bear selling another Bear tickets more than face value should be ashamed of themselves imo.

To rub it in, we had 3 tickets off him last year for £170 a ticket, a price I was more than happy to pay to see us lift the trophy on Helicopter Sunday, and of course, Sir Walters last game.

I have a SLIGHT feeling I might know who this cunt is, what is his name? Don't be shy putting it on the board, the bawbag needs named and shamed.

However, if you would rather PM then go ahead please.

I would be interested to find out if it is the same arsehole I think it is.

Disgusting behaviour charging a bear more than face value for a ticket, nevermind bumping him as well.

I have a SLIGHT feeling I might know who this cunt is, what is his name? Don't be shy putting it on the board, the bawbag needs named and shamed.

Disgusting behaviour charging a bear more than face value for a ticket, nevermind bumping him as well.

I have the same feeling as I would hate to think there's 2 guys out there like this!

can you text me or PM me who you know that does this.

This.

For the third time, id like to thank you all for your replies and sympathy.

I hate to admit it, but yes... we paid £170 EACH ticket for Kilmarnock last season.

£500, alot of money but a memory ill never forget. My first away Rangers game, winning Helicopter Sunday and Walters last game.

Id pay whatever to watch the team I love.

I have replied to the PM's too, so get back to me. Thanks all.

Sadly , there does appear to be 2 guys who pull these types of stunts!

Post these arseholes names. I'd hate for more bears to get bumped like this. At least if their name appears on here, folk will think twice before buying tickets from them.