This tax case may not be as bad as first thought.

This rangerstaxcase.com website

Just went on there for the first time

Is it one guy who Is blogging all the time ?

I always thought the blogger was filthy phil but I seen a poster referring to them as 2 separate ppl. Filthy phil and rtc

Is phil and rtc one and the same person?

No worries, Oleg :cheers:

Gillete - I havent been on it that much but i'm guessing its one guy writing it and a few sources providing the info.

I only read two topics and I was boiling with rage so I'll not be back on

The guy is making out he's giving the world the cure to cancer the way he's going on

Seriously if we win the case I will ramming it right up every fucking mhanky cunt I see

The guy is making out he's giving the world the cure to cancer the way he's going on

Seriously if we win the case I will ramming it right up every fucking mhanky cunt I see

It would be very nice to win the tax case and set up our own rfctaxcase blog.

"we beat the oap killer and the taxman" should be the website name :D

It would be very nice to win the tax case and set up our own rfctaxcase blog.

"we beat the oap killer and the taxman" should be the website name :D

Blog? Aye right, the club should release a DVD! lol

There will certainly be a lot of red faces. Thousands in fact, lol, but especially those 2 bloggers.

I always thought the blogger was filthy phil but I seen a poster referring to them as 2 separate ppl. Filthy phil and rtc

Is phil and rtc one and the same person?

Who gives a monkey's fuck if they are the same person or not?

They are mischief making, tarrier bastards, the whole lot of them.

Ignore the cunts until the case is settled, and then you can wallow in their pain after Rangers FC either wins the case outright, or has to pay a few million to make HMRC look like they actually did something.

I've tried to let it not bother me but it does

It really riles me that these bastards are doing everything in their dirty trickbook to fuck us up as a club

Our club only care about football , end of

These cunts are all about writing to football bodies and catholic churches about us singing songs, complaining about bias media , bias refereeing , tax cases that nothing to do with them

I'm sick of these reptiles

If we win this case , the guys should do some serious digging on filthy phil and give this guy the biggest amount of problems he could ever get

Bombard him with anything goes , make his life a misery

Make him wish he had never been a slimy fucking rodent

Who gives a monkey's fuck if they are the same person or not?

They are mischief making, tarrier bastards, the whole lot of them.

Ignore the cunts until the case is settled, and then you can wallow in their pain after Rangers FC either wins the case outright, or has to pay a few million to make HMRC look like they actually did something.

But if you ignore them you dont get the same pleasure when all the things they've been saying fail to come to fruition. (because you dont know what they've been saying/gloating)

ps, Sites like the RTC may be mischief making but has anyone from our side actually proved any of their claims wrong? Thats what bugs me. How can you say with certainty that its all lies if we get no info from Whyte and Co?

Same goes for that Beeb documentary. How am i supposed to boycott the Beeb when i've only heard one side of the story? I cant, can i?

But if you ignore them you dont get the same pleasure when all the things they've been saying fail to come to fruition. (because you dont know what they've been saying/gloating)

ps, Sites like the RTC may be mischief making but has anyone from our side actually proved any of their claims wrong? Thats what bugs me. How can you say with certainty that its all lies if we get no info from Whyte and Co?

Same goes for that Beeb documentary. How am i supposed to boycott the Beeb when i've only heard one side of the story? I cant, can i?

Ever thought of getting a ring through your nose?

Do it...it makes it easier for you to be led where others want you to go.

I've never understood people who form their opinion on lies that don't get addressed, because they are so ridiculous.

Are you not capable of finding things out for yourself, and coming to a conclusion that you are being "educated" by retards?

Ever thought of getting a ring through your nose?

Do it...it makes it easier for you to be led where others want you to go.

I've never understood people who form their opinion on lies that don't get addressed, because they are so ridiculous.

Are you not capable of finding things out for yourself, and coming to a conclusion that you are being "educated" by retards?

I never said i believed it. I'm merely saying it would be re-assuring for myself and thousands of others if these arguments were countered.

I suppose i could be like you and say "I dont care what they say, its all lies"... but i wont.... because if somebody said to me "Why is it all lies?" I wouldnt have an answer for them....

I never said i believed it. I'm merely saying it would be re-assuring for myself and thousands of others if these arguments were countered.

I suppose i could be like you and say "I dont care what they say, its all lies"... but i wont.... because if somebody said to me "Why is it all lies?" I wouldnt have an answer for them....

Why should people counter absolute shite?

Most Protestants have more to do with their time than answer tarrier buroo fodder, who have all day to invent puke about RFC.

Why should people counter absolute shite?

Most Protestants have more to do with their time than answer tarrier buroo fodder, who have all day to invent puke about RFC.

Good for them.

Are these claims absolute shite, though?

If so, i'm all ears... Put my mind at ease then.

Thats what i'm trying to say to you, we just dont know because nobody at our club answers any questions.

I'm not saying any allegations are true, but i'm not saying they are false either. Being the inquisitive type, i like answers.,,

Good for them.

Are these claims absolute shite, though?

If so, i'm all ears... Put my mind at ease then.

Thats what i'm trying to say to you, we just dont know because nobody at our club answers any questions.

I'm not saying any allegations are true, but i'm not saying they are false either. Being the inquisitive type, i like answers.,,

These cunts make up scenarios that they would like to see come to fruition.

Why try to counter claims made up in their diseased, brainwashed minds?

If you disprove one of their f****n theories, they will bounce back the next day with another. Why would you want to continually thrash about, trying to come up with answers to their shite?

Relax and enjoy the torture they are going through, being 10 points behind their masters. They are in agony, so enjoy their pain.

These cunts make up scenarios that they would like to see come to fruition.

Why try to counter claims made up in their diseased, brainwashed minds?

If you disprove one of their f****n theories, they will bounce back the next day with another. Why would you want to continually thrash about, trying to come up with answers to their shite?

Relax and enjoy the torture they are going through, being 10 points behind their masters. They are in agony, so enjoy their pain.

I'll try.

Not long to go until this is sorted.

Days away now.

The taigs should have learned their place a long time ago. They will wallow in this prophecy, Champions Rangers will always remain standing, while the gypsies will be forever on their knees sooking the knobs of republican managers and bloodying their fingers with their rancid emails direct to UEFA/SFA/BBC/SPL/HOLYROOD and every other timmy establishment you can name. It amazed me tonight how they could actually bring themselves to applaud majstorovic conceding a corner under no pressure. It brought a wry smile to my face to think, maybe even their own hordes realise they'll not be winners for a very,very long time. Every other team in scotland will wish us the worst, its natural for the mere followers to wish that kind of thing on the institution that has set the pace in this country for 140 years. I don't really despise the fenians anymore, I merely pity those manky bastards and their piss-stained tricolours. And how you can hear the OOH AHH when they're 3 nil down at half time versus kilmarnock. Ironic how they just have to sing of a defeated army when they are being defeated. 4 in a row.. and after that we'll be on the home straight

Seriously IF this tax case is won i hope flithy phil and his cohorts are banned from being mentioned on here other than a few days or bragging about how fucking deluded they are.

For 3 years this cunt who fled Scotland has got on my nerves. Although i will admit news of his death should result in an RM night out?

Seriously IF this tax case is won i hope flithy phil and his cohorts are banned from being mentioned on here other than a few days or bragging about how fucking deluded they are.

For 3 years this cunt who fled Scotland has got on my nerves. Although i will admit news of his death should result in an RM night out?

no doubt he will just come up with something else to obsess about. it used to be Murray international going bust. most likely he Will focus on Mr whyte.

no doubt he will just come up with something else to obsess about. it used to be Murray international going bust. most likely he Will focus on Mr whyte.

Seriously mate see if someone could be arsed to makle a timeline of all the major things he said was going to happen i would think people would start to realise just how much of a fantasist he really is.

I cant believe someone who spent 14 months telling is a Rangers "fakeover" would never happen is still taken seriously. He takes credit for an exclusive that sherrifs officers turned up at Ibrox but fuck all happened :lol: