World Top 10

Ryan_1

The only Real Madrid players that would improve Barcelona would be Ronaldo and Ozil if they were played instead of Pedro.

Sergio Ramos,Casillas,Ronaldo and possibly Higuian,Ozil and Xabi Alonso would make the Barca team IMO,add Messi,Dani Alves,Iniesta,Piqué and Xavi and what a side you've got.can't decide who I'd have at LB though

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we're going down the route of being a snide bawbag... I had no idea you knew Sergio Busquets personally therefore being qualified to call him a total arsehole. (tu)

You don't need to know him personally to know he's a fucking arsehole.

Would love to see the cheating rat-faced cunt snapped in 2 in a 50/50 with Van Bommel.

There is a reason- the transfer market is incredibly inefficient. A good defence is just as valuable as a good attack, but because the attacking players get the opportunity to play the more glamourous side of the game, egotistical chairmen will far sooner shell out £30m for a striker than they would for a centre back.

Don't agree with that. I think world class attacking players are the highest commodity for good reason.

Moses, it just came up that you quoted me there!

Dunno what happened.

Aye, I did. Sorry about that - but rather than do all my own formatting, I just quoted your post, removed the quotation marks that RM inserts, then dropped in my own names.

Lazy bassa loyal :pipe:

Majority have went for the same top 4 in Messi, Ronaldo, Xavi and Iniesta. Personally I think that is spot on... Some people seem to be jumping on the Silva bandwagon at the moment saying he is better than any of those 4.

It's a pretty easy choice, they have been the best players for years now hence them always being at the top of the ballon d'or.