Barry Fergson.....Him Leaving to Blackburn?

Boab

maybe your right but how people can defend le guen after the mess he got us into is unreal.

Unbelievable how anybody can take his part, lyon still well in front without him and have been since he left, a monkey could be the manager they've got plenty dough, leguen made his name with them makin them £60 million in transfer deals thats what swayed murray to him, makes you wonder how he done it when you think of the shite he signed for us bar none ?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I'm disappointed that my thread has went tits up, I'll say something off topic admittedly and ask Alba if he'd prefer we do better in Europe than in the league?

paul le guen was a wanker who made us a laughing stock, no team was scared of playing us and all thought they could beat us.face the facts le guen was not up to the job and used barry to get out of our club. <_<

No the facts are we were unbeaten in Europe and WS made us the laughing stock in Israel.

666 was devious and sly in perpretating his own wee empire.

666 ande his brother disgraced Rangers this year on more than one occasion.

alba be honest we were a very poor team under the frenchman i will agree with you on europe it was walter with his stupid tactics that got us put out.

Although I'm disappointed that my thread has went tits up, I'll say something off topic admittedly and ask Alba if he'd prefer we do better in Europe than in the league?

The two are not incompatible.

But for me you have to build for the bigger prize. That's where the money is, where the potential for growth exists. There is no question that a European league will occur in the next 5 to 10 years and for the first time I seriously doubt if we will be a part of it.

The idea that the SPL is it just honestly turns me off. This league is becoming worse and worse every year.

paul le guen was a wanker who made us a laughing stock, no team was scared of playing us and all thought they could beat us.face the facts le guen was not up to the job and used barry to get out of our club. <_<

No the facts are we were unbeaten in Europe and WS made us the laughing stock in Israel.

666 was devious and sly in perpretating his own wee empire.

666 ande his brother disgraced Rangers this year on more than one occasion.

alba be honest we were a very poor team under the frenchman i will agree with you on europe it was walter with his stupid tactics that got us put out.

Some of the best football we played this year was under the Frenchman.

It is one of he worst kept secrets amongst professional footballers in Scottish Football that 666 was undermining what PLG wanted.

I see some don't like him as Captain but some as a player.

But do you think that any Rangers loving player through the ranks should never leave the club 'for a bigger club' as 'we are the biggest'?

What did you about it at the time and now?

From reading his Book, he seems to have been swayed by outside voices. Perhaps a case of 'head ruling his heart' as some accused him being like Paul Mcstay at the time.

But now over to you.....

I dont think he can be blamed for wanting to try a bigger league (not a bigger club).

He had a lot of injury and personal problems during the move, but when he played he did very well and got MOM awards and was singled out for praise and made captain.

But his heart was always back in Glasgow with us, and he came back (some would have said came crawling back).

I don't see him trying his hand at a bigger and better league as betrayal, he is world class and wasted in the SPL, but this is where his heart is and he is here to stay.

On the subject of his captaincy, every manager he has played under has made him captain, that speaks volumes about the man. PLG was the only one who, after 6 months, decided it was not for him, but it is clear that PLG did not understand the Rangers way, or british football in general.

at the time i was raging...but mainly because i was at his last game at Ibrox before he went to blackburn (i think we beat hibs 5-2 that day? ) and he walked off with a stupid wee wave and went down the tunnel and left. Even though he had a game v Copenhagen to play that was his last time at Ibrox and he didnt even say a proper goodbye

Ever since then i had loads of people slagging him off calling him all sorts, but after reading his book and getting his side of the story i have much more respect towards him.

Ferguson is a Rangers man , like all of us ... he may be a moody bassa at times but he cares about Rangers and thats all that matters. Plus he has the added bonus of being a terrific football player. He is an asset to this club

Barry is our best player and a strong believer in having a successful Rangers. That is enough for my respect.

Agreed 100%. Anyone who states otherwise simply lets the smaller picture overshadow the bigger one. The one, and only afaic, picture we should concentrate on is how well Rangers did since WS and Ally came back onboard.

Bottom line is, Hearts players were right in coming out with their issues and airing the truth about what was going on. Their situation worked out as they are away from that fiasco and getting on with their careers.

If there is a rift between OUR players captain and SDM's choice at manager, I want to know about it. I want to know both sides, I want to know the small picture in the here and now, but I'll be damned if I'm that blindered that it would ruin the bigger picture for Rangers.

What was the most important thing again? Oh, right. Rangers playing well. Do I care how, why, or with or without whom? Feck no I don't. I want goals for us and clean sheets for AM. End of. I've gotten that.

The conspiracy theorists here are making mountains out of a molehill. PLG wasn't working, get over it and get on with your lives. Bazza is our captain, and while we appreciate your "on field support" of him (what else would you publically do?) I unlike you applaud the man for what he's done and will do for Rangers.