Legal Meeting

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Manslaughter Phil bullshit rumour once again takes in a multitude of taigs (and some of our own) and yet again his specified deadline/story is nothing other than utter shite.

Why people believe to this mongoloid is beyond me.

28 Oct 2011, 09:16 PM

Graham Spiers Tweets:

14 mins.ago-' The whole world knows Rangers are heading for meltdown-probably within 14 days.But where on the internet did today's baloney spring from'.

6 mins. ago- 'Right,right...I get it.Journalism's ultimate chancer has been at it again.Enough said'.

Right now, I know filthy phil says we'll go into admin this day that day or another day bla bla bla.

The worrying thing is spiers (an arsehole of a man but hes a jhourno and jhournos make a living by digging and summising to an extent) seems to be openly agreeing that it is on the cards and very soon by the sounds of it.

I'm not worried that britney has said this, it's the fact a jhourno other than gobblegiver has alluded to it.

Will the accounts on Monday show categorically whether these claims are false or true? Or could there be a middle grey area also?

28 Oct 2011, 09:16 PM

Graham Spiers Tweets:

14 mins.ago-' The whole world knows Rangers are heading for meltdown-probably within 14 days.But where on the internet did today's baloney spring from'.

6 mins. ago- 'Right,right...I get it.Journalism's ultimate chancer has been at it again.Enough said'.

Right now, I know filthy phil says we'll go into admin this day that day or another day bla bla bla.

The worrying thing is spiers (an arsehole of a man but hes a jhourno and jhournos make a living by digging and summising to an extent) seems to be openly agreeing that it is on the cards and very soon by the sounds of it.

I'm not worried that britney has said this, it's the fact a jhourno other than gobblegiver has alluded to it.

Will the accounts on Monday show categorically whether these claims are false or true? Or could there be a middle grey area also?

Possibly only because everyone to a man thinks we will lose the tax case.

Discredited Journalist says we will be in meltdown '

Probably within the next 14 days'

He never said that. It was some tim asking him if he's going to be writing about it.

It was him that says "Rangers are heading for meltdown probably in the next 14 days?"

31945_389450741143_234030841143_4005909_4093151_a_normal.jpgLivornoBhoy LivornoBhoy @ @GrahamSpiers Is it going to be in the Times that Rangers are heading for meltdown probably in the next 14 days?52 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

So to sum this up.... there is no meeting tomorrow, if there was then the likes of Britney would be revelling in letting us know. It is all a load of concocted bullshit by the failed social worker and his band of philthy phollowers.

/thread?

So to sum this up.... there is no meeting tomorrow, if there was then the likes of Britney would be revelling in letting us know. It is all a load of concocted bullshit by the failed social worker and his band of philthy phollowers.

/thread?

We dont know.

Britney wouldnt necessarily know either.

I admitted int he OP i dont know where the rumour came from, the guy who told me doesnt have access to the internet and wouldnt know how to switch on a computer. He doesnt even know who Filth is.

We will know by end of day tmrw obv. The club has an important match in the early afternoon.

Is anyone else starting to feel like we havnt got a chance of not going into admin. it's all they talk about. the tims, mhedia and even us to an extent. It seems to be that the general concensus is its only a matter of time and whether we do it b4 or after we "defo" lose the tax case. There doesn't seem to be much of the population that reckons it won't happen.

It's almost like the more u hear it the more u sort of accept that it's "defo" going to happen. Not many jhournos state a gd case that its unlikely or hmrc have got a poor case or we have a strong defense.

I'm fucking sick of it, I had a team meeting this morn and one of the f****ns came in all jolly talking about wearing his black track suit to the funeral of RFC. To make it worse Hugh keevins wrote a ridiculous article that they'd all read on their way to the meeting. (10 points for anyone else in admin but 25 points for RFC, aye right u r shug ya dick). I had to restrain myself from leaping out my seat to strangle the wee dick.

I wish whyte would come out and lay the cards on the table, if it's bad, tell us, if it's all nonsense then show evidence to the contrary. Too much to ask?

Is anyone else starting to feel like we havnt got a chance of not going into admin. it's all they talk about. the tims, mhedia and even us to an extent. It seems to be that the general concensus is its only a matter of time and whether we do it b4 or after we "defo" lose the tax case. There doesn't seem to be much of the population that reckons it won't happen.

It's almost like the more u hear it the more u sort of accept that it's "defo" going to happen. Not many jhournos state a gd case that its unlikely or hmrc have got a poor case or we have a strong defense.

I'm fucking sick of it, I had a team meeting this morn and one of the f****ns came in all jolly talking about wearing his black track suit to the funeral of RFC. To make it worse Hugh keevins wrote a ridiculous article that they'd all read on their way to the meeting. (10 points for anyone else in admin but 25 points for RFC, aye right u r shug ya dick). I had to restrain myself from leaping out my seat to strangle the wee dick.

I wish whyte would come out and lay the cards on the table, if it's bad, tell us, if it's all nonsense then show evidence to the contrary. Too much to ask?

Bored of it all now.

I am the opposite though. The more you keep hearing it, the more it probably won't happen. A lot of wishing for it to happen from the f****n community in Scotland.

Not because of the rumour but I am pretty much convinced from what Whyte has said 'admin' is very likely

Not because of the rumour but I am pretty much convinced from what Whyte has said 'admin' is very likely

B4 or after hmrc case?

That's the thing, they all reckon we are almost at doomsday now, the tax Case is the least of our words to an extent if u believed that lot

B4 or after hmrc case?

That's the thing, they all reckon we are almost at doomsday now, the tax Case is the least of our words to an extent if u believed that lot

Personally I don't think anything will happen till court case is resumed.

I for some reason think Whyte 'may' instigate this

On the other hand, the powers that be at ibrox are talking/considering offering a deal to joe sise and an extension to Laff, these don't sound like things a club on the verge of financial meltdown would do. I suppose these kinda things give renewed hope to us fans that all is not as bad as some would have u believe

I'm someone who listens to things from the horses mouth

Whyte and his team ( a handful) are THE ONLY people who know what's happening

What course of action we are taking and what his plans are

The rats gave abandoned the sinking ship ( Bain etc) and even they won't know what's going on

Even J Greig wouldn't know as whyte and his team will play their cards close

When White says it's nonsense , then it's nonsense and I believe him

Filthy Phil or speirs know fuck all

They have NO inside men that know our details of Whytes plan

As I stated they are a tight unit and no way would they even tell their own family I'm sure never mind some idiot writing a blog every day to tarnish our name

Let the mhankys tell their stories and get the heads down and wait till the owner speaks again

Only he will let us know what direction we are going in

If it's administration then so be it

But I do believe we will get away with the tax case, I really do

Whyte is a very shrewd businessman and plays his cards close

He has done everything right so far in my eyes

You have my backing Craig Whyte

still think whyte is trying to get the tax man to negotiate a deal by letting out the admission of possible administration,hoping they will accept a lesser amount.don't think hmrc will be interested in this as they want to pursue the other 5 thousand companies.its an absolute certainty whyte will put us into administration in the very near future i'm afraid

still think whyte is trying to get the tax man to negotiate a deal by letting out the admission of possible administration,hoping they will accept a lesser amount.don't think hmrc will be interested in this as they want to pursue the other 5 thousand companies.its an absolute certainty whyte will put us into administration in the very near future i'm afraid

why would HMRC aggresively chase a bill knowing that it will send the company into administration and they end up with fuck all

they dont care for the other 5000 companies, its pointless spending money on courts and lawyers chasing a bill that they wont see a penny of

this whole administration thing could be a massive smokescreen by whyte to allow the players to get on with their jobs (he'll have told them privately that the club is sound), hell for all we know he has specifically told someone at the club to "leak" info to the media and the silly social worker knowing full well its bullshit

come middle of november whyte reports that we have entered into a repayment plan with HMRC of a million quid a year for 10 years, and he is bankrolling a 10million quid transfer spend for coisty in the jan window

imagine that happened, the clyde would be full of dead timmy's :lol: