Legal Meeting

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm being daft, but what is the "SO story"?

Was wondering that myself. A trawl of MacGillivan's twitter gave me the answer (but now I feel like I need a good wash). He was talking about the Sherrif Officer (SO) story, when they visited Ibrox a while back.

Just got a text. KPL knows the source and he has been wrong before(the source i mean). Not sure if its a joke or if its doing the rounds.

From a Legal Source, major crisis meeting being held at Ibrox tmrw.

Anyone know anything about it?

wacko.gif

It's aboot our lack of cash flow due to all the ready cash being tied up by Lawyers.

The wee wummin that cleans the trophies needs more silver polish and they're deciding whether tae haud a Raffle or a Race Night tae raise some money.

It's aboot our lack of cash flow due to all the ready cash being tied up by Lawyers.

The wee wummin that cleans the trophies needs more silver polish and they're deciding whether tae haud a Raffle or a Race Night tae raise some money.

There has to be millions of ready cash availible booler, we have a club to run until next summer with no new revenue streams between now and then!

There has to be millions of ready cash availible booler, we have a club to run until next summer with no new revenue streams between now and then!

Not sure if that was a joke I didn't get, but regarding revenue streams, we don't have to get all the way to the summer on the cash we have in the bank.

Do we give away access to hospitality for free? Are we banned from taking part in the Scottish Cup? Has the JJB money already come in? Are we not allowed to sell players come January? Has the money from commercial activities already been received for the season?

Not sure if that was a joke I didn't get, but regarding revenue streams, we don't have to get all the way to the summer on the cash we have in the bank.

Do we give away access to hospitality for free? Are we banned from taking part in the Scottish Cup? Has the JJB money already come in? Are we not allowed to sell players come January? Has the money from commercial activities already been received for the season?

No what i meant was most major income streams will have been accounted for, for this season, i assume in annual budgets. Hospitality aint going to pay our running costs, it helps go towards, sure, but its not a big enough income to majorly change the fact we need more money coming into the club to sustain Allys squad.

We would need to be drawn at home in every round of the Scottish cup and go all the way to the final and win it for that to make a major difference to our finances. It doesnt bring in much. All other cups monies that would should have been available are gone.

No doubt the JJB money would have been accounted for in annual budgets whether we have it in the bank or not.

We will be selling players in January, the owner has already admitted this and thats because we need the income.

What commercial activities? Again, whilst it is an income stream, i doubt it is big enough to make a huge difference to the deficit which is heading our way.

Tell me this? When is the last year Rangers made a profit or broke even without European money and/or without selling player(s)?

KDS now saying that we will announce next week ... apparently the rumours of our demise has been exagerated but it will come .... so THEY say !!

Problem with all this is there is no way to prove a falsehood, especially when that lie is just a moving target.

KDS now saying that we will announce next week ... apparently the rumours of our demise has been exagerated but it will come .... so THEY say !!

Problem with all this is there is no way to prove a falsehood, especially when that lie is just a moving target.

Well this is just knickerwettingly exciting. Are they giving us a date or just within a period of time?

Anyone fancy a bet that when this comes and goes they will make another 1?

Jog on ya deluded manky tarrier cunts. After 54 titles were still going strong :crabflute: :crabflute: