Legal Meeting

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a text. KPL knows the source and he has been wrong before(the source i mean). Not sure if its a joke or if its doing the rounds.

From a Legal Source, major crisis meeting being held at Ibrox tmrw.

Anyone know anything about it?

<cr>

The Donegal Mentalist (tu)

It was that mad irish guy with 3 names that said this. And when has that cunt ever been right? Also heard that we were to go into admin at 6 oclock tonight.

another lot of shite.

How do you know this? Wa sit him who started this and how would he know about any meeting at Ibrox, never mind an important one?

It was that mad irish guy with 3 names that said this. And when has that cunt ever been right? Also heard that we were to go into admin at 6 oclock tonight.

another lot of shite.

That bawbag said today would be pivotal for us. Yet again more dross by the failed carer.

This seasons title win may even be sweeter than lasts.

How do you know this? Wa sit him who started this and how would he know about any meeting at Ibrox, never mind an important one?

It's on his twitter and he's been saying stuff like this since september. He says a guy at "RFC" gave him the story.

Pmacgiollabhain Phil MacGiollaBhain @ @FM2308 He isn't the first to do so. It was an RFC man that gave me the SO story. People want the news out there.

Pmacgiollabhain Phil MacGiollaBhain To various: Legal source was not a happy man today. He is a staunch RFC man. Moreover he is in a position to know what is going on.

It's on his twitter and he's been saying stuff like this since september. He says a guy at "RFC" gave him the story.

Pmacgiollabhain Phil MacGiollaBhain @ @FM2308 He isn't the first to do so. It was an RFC man that gave me the SO story. People want the news out there.

Pmacgiollabhain Phil MacGiollaBhain To various: Legal source was not a happy man today. He is a staunch RFC man. Moreover he is in a position to know what is going on.

Are we to believe "staunch RFC men" are feeding Filth info?

Maybe I'm being daft, but what is the "SO story"?

Well after what bain has been up to. Trying to sue us etc and he was supposed to be telling the media about whyte and the the tax case.

I don't know what to believe.

I know none of us know what to believe mate. (tu)

I had been telling people from day one about Bain and what sort of man he is.

Just got a text. KPL knows the source and he has been wrong before(the source i mean). Not sure if its a joke or if its doing the rounds.

From a Legal Source, major crisis meeting being held at Ibrox tmrw.

So is your source just passing on Twitter nonsense?

Anyone know anything about it?

<cr>