Are we too big a club for Administration?

I dont mean for a slice of our pie casey, i mean to help us out no strings. A loan, an injection of cash, a gift. Something, anything to help us out. I know its far fetched and i am probably dreaming but we claim to be a big club with a huge fan base, there must be rich fans out there who could make a difference, in fact there must be. Where are they when we need them?

Our millionaire fans should give Craig Whyte money? You're right about it being far-fetched. :lol:

I dont mean for a slice of our pie casey, i mean to help us out no strings. A loan, an injection of cash, a gift. Something, anything to help us out. I know its far fetched and i am probably dreaming but we claim to be a big club with a huge fan base, there must be rich fans out there who could make a difference, there must be. Where are they when we need them?

There'd need to be a balance between saving thr club and just cleaning up someone's mess and increasing the value of another businessman's financial interest. Our richest fan didn't get there by throwing away their money or giving it away to others who apparently have plenty of their own money. In any event this is not yet the hour of need, all we have right is a hypothetical bill, who is going to gift money to Rangers before they actually owe a penny. Maybe then someone will appear. The only difference between us and a company like Woolworths is th emotional attachment, so maybe, just maybe of we need help then help will come, whete it's everyone giving what they can as a fan or Whyte having to offer some incentive to business men ( i'm sure he talked about exploring ways of raising capital when he bought the gers)

I'm pretty sure if it came to it and it was a case of, "Rangers must raise X pounds by this time next month or the club will be no more (no more re-starting as another name etc, just no more)", then it would happen.

This.

Bluepeter is admin on here and he earns around £300 per hour so I'm sure he could come up with a package alongside Gordon Ramsay and really give celt*c their dinner,

There'd need to be a balance between saving thr club and just cleaning up someone's mess and increasing the value of another businessman's financial interest. Our richest fan didn't get there by throwing away their money or giving it away to others who apparently have plenty of their own money. In any event this is not yet the hour of need, all we have right is a hypothetical bill, who is going to gift money to Rangers before they actually owe a penny. Maybe then someone will appear. The only difference between us and a company like Woolworths is th emotional attachment, so maybe, just maybe of we need help then help will come, whete it's everyone giving what they can as a fan or Whyte having to offer some incentive to business men ( i'm sure he talked about exploring ways of raising capital when he bought the gers)

Brilliant reply mate, cheers. I guess i didnt think about it fully before i posed the question.

(tu)

This.

Bluepeter is admin on here and he earns around £300 per hour so I'm sure he could come up with a package alongside Gordon Ramsay and really give celt*c their dinner,

I'm sure that Boab would chip in some dough from his ticket touting business.

trust me the tax man dosnt want rangers in administration as he will get fuck all.

the only thing hmrc want from this case is a winning verdict, so they can go after companies that owe lots more than us.

if we lose the tax case, i think a deal will be struck with hmrc that will see us avoid administration, unless mr whyte has a plan and believes administration is the best way to get rangers out of the shit.