Naismith's Replacement: McMillan?

StevenDavis

What's wrong with McKay?

He seems tailor made for the Naismith role.

Are you aware that McKay is not known as a goal scorer? He is also left footed so I fail to see what makes him tailor made to replace Naismith.

The player most similar to Naismith is actually Davis. Playing McKay at CM and moving Davis to RM is actually quite an attractive option

For me, the sensible thing is to play somebody like McMillan at R/B...play a midfield four of Whittaker----Davis---Edu/Ness Mckay and we will be ok.

Of course we know that it will probably be a midfield of Davis---Edu---McCulloch---Papac, so that fucks my idea stone dead.

Are you aware that McKay is not known as a goal scorer? He is also left footed so I fail to see what makes him tailor made to replace Naismith.

The player most similar to Naismith is actually Davis. Playing McKay at CM and moving Davis to RM is actually quite an attractive option

I don't think he means Naisy's goalscoring but more so the energy that he brings to a team, in terms of goals its time for Jelavic and Lafferty to start banging more in.

Thats a sore one eh! :lol:

You can tell how much Timmy feared Naismith with all these "karma" comments. I've even heard some Celtic fans say the hope Naismith never recovers. They are a shower of bastards I kid you not!

You can tell how much Timmy feared Naismith with all these "karma" comments. I've even heard some Celtic fans say the hope Naismith never recovers. They are a shower of bastards I kid you not!

To be fair, every game they play I hope their players get career ending injuries.