Vanguard Bears & Craig Whyte Exclusive

schwantz

Excellent some straightforward answers at long last, well done to all who made it possible. You won't be surprised to know that ££ has very shamefully chopped the article.

I heard it didnt last long. Ah well, they can read it here or elsewhere :)

I believe there were about 300 views prior to chopping though

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent some straightforward answers at long last, well done to all who made it possible. You won't be surprised to know that ££ has very shamefully chopped the article.

I know nothing of anyone who posts on or runs that site but it seems to have a hell of problem with Rangers FC. I honestly thought ££ was a Rangers fans forum. <cr>

Dont know where Vanguard Bears have came from, but like this supporters group more than the trust etc.......

Great Read, Loved the ending, and re-affirms my thoughts that all the scaremongering going on is clearly that, and maybe just maybe Craig Whyte is playing a game, a good game of 'weve nae money ' with Hmrc.

Great read !!

It's a website and forum just like RM or Gersnet etc. To be a member, you must hunt down your local Bheast supporters club chairman and bring his head on a stick. Once that's completed, we move onto the next task. :blink:

:lol: That was some task in Sheffield! :lol:

One thing that has stood out for me in all this, is, WHAT a difference it makes having a Rangers fan, in charge of Rangers. Absolute night and day from before.

Spot on

Great read and an outstanding job the VB are doing.

It seems with Mr Whyte you can ask the questions you couldn't with the previous regime and you will get an answer as well. Slowly but surely thing are coming together between the club and support so I hope we keep the momentum going with the BBC protest this weekend.

I think it only fair to point out that it was outlaw who made this happen, the timing couldn't have been better either.

After seeing Mr Spiers’ involvement in the BBC Documentary, we were considering whether to withdraw all press privileges, but decided against it, as we were of the view that his influence and readership is not significant enough to trouble us.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha BURN

Excellent read.

What's the script with VB?

Wouldn't mind signing up. Can you just register or do you have to be vouched for?

We do have a vouching system and it's there for a reason but we try our best to get people vouched for. If anyone is interested then say hi at the protest on Saturday or get in touch and we will try to make it happen.

We've been known to say a quick hello outside the ground before a game...