Sise won't be getting a deal

loch71

No surprise, we have no money, was a bit of a waste of time tbh bringing him over.

having no money is bullshit, how the fuck do the players and employees of the club get paid every month?

yes things are pretty tight but im sure if super believed this boy was the next messi he would have been offered a contract without a problem.

having no money is bullshit, how the fuck do the players and employees of the club get paid every month?

yes things are pretty tight but im sure if super believed this boy was the next messi he would have been offered a contract without a problem.

The players and staff are being paid just now because the club have sold around 40000 season tickets for this year and will generate income from sponsorship, corporate, our guaranteed lump from JJB and a few other bits n bobs. That will cover most of our running costs for the year but sadly not all of them.

We have been told there will be sales in January should we get offers. We have also been told there must be cuts in the clubs outgoings. Yet fans dont want to hear those facts.

But aye lets demand the club spend money we dont have...... :rolleyes: We have been there before.

No idea why we brought the lad over tbh. Was a strange one.

The players and staff are being paid just now because the club have sold around 40000 season tickets for this year and will generate income from sponsorship, corporate, our guaranteed lump from JJB and a few other bits n bobs. That will cover most of our running costs for the year but sadly not all of them.

We have been told there will be sales in January should we get offers. We have also been told there must be cuts in the clubs outgoings. Yet fans dont want to hear those facts.

But aye lets demand the club spend money we dont have...... :rolleyes: We have been there before.

i am not demanding we spend anything and i know the money situation at the club is tight.

however i generally believe that if ally thought the lad looked like somthing special, we would have been able to offere him a contract.

as for the sales in january, we have also been told that a player(one of our stars) would only be sold if the offer is more than we value them at.

tbh i hope we can sell some of the players currently taking money from the club whilst offering very little at all, mcculloch,broadfoot,kerkar,fleck ect.

i would also like to get rid of healy but with our current limited amount of forwards i dnt think that is wise unless we get a striker in first.

Shame we could be doing with another option upfront. Don't agree with people saying its a waste of time ect that's what trials are all about - judging a player upclose. Cant afford to just sign someone on the basis of a you tube video!

i am not demanding we spend anything and i know the money situation at the club is tight.

however i generally believe that if ally thought the lad looked like somthing special, we would have been able to offere him a contract.

as for the sales in january, we have also been told that a player(one of our stars) would only be sold if the offer is more than we value them at.

tbh i hope we can sell some of the players currently taking money from the club whilst offering very little at all, mcculloch,broadfoot,kerkar,fleck ect.

i would also like to get rid of healy but with our current limited amount of forwards i dnt think that is wise unless we get a striker in first.

I dont thik we realise just how tight it is tbh.

I am not so sure.

That will depend on the tax outcome.

Take Fleck out of that lot and i agree. Add in Weir, Healy and even Ortiz too, they can go.

Lets be honest, he is contributing nothing anyway so he wont be any loss imo. Give a kid his place on the bench.

(tu)

Exactly, look how that turned out :anguish:

The amazing thing about Kerkar is that he was given a new contract by Rangers in the summer. If Rangers thought he was pish surely to fuck they would have let him go in the summer. Why give him a new contract then keep refusing to play him? <cr>

The amazing thing about Kerkar is that he was given a new contract by Rangers in the summer. If Rangers thought he was pish surely to fuck they would have let him go in the summer. Why give him a new contract then keep refusing to play him? <cr>

Same could be said for Healy, Little, McMillan, Weir etc. Wasting a lot of money on these guys considering they'll be lucky to get 10 appearances between them this season.

It is, indeed inexplicable - unless, of course, you are talking nonsense (as usual) and we could have offered him a contract if we felt he was good enough. Presumably his wage demands weren't that high and could be offset by the sale of higher earners in January

It is, indeed inexplicable - unless, of course, you are talking nonsense (as usual) and we could have offered him a contract if we felt he was good enough. Presumably his wage demands weren't that high and could be offset by the sale of higher earners in January

We are not guaranteed to get any offers in January, teams must want our players first and also must match our valuation. We cannot afford to sign a player in the hope that we will get rid of another in the future. <cr> Thats just nuts.

He's an Icon for some reason :lol:

I heard he was caught shagging <insert name of one of Rangers management team/coaching staff>'s daughter and that's why he can't get near the team.

I didn't really but that's usually the nonsense people claim when a player isn't getting a game. The reality is we had a small first team squad and he's been kept as one of the last resort players, cover for the cover.

The only strange thing about him is that as a trialist he didn't perform particularly well, yet we signed him anyway whereas off the top if my head, Blumstein, Welcome, Murphy, Barazite all apparently done well on trial but didn't get offered anything.

I heard he was caught shagging <insert name of one of Rangers management team/coaching staff>'s daughter and that's why he can't get near the team.

I didn't really but that's usually the nonsense people claim when a player isn't getting a game. The reality is we had a small first team squad and he's been kept as one of the last resort players, cover for the cover.

The only strange thing about him is that as a trialist he didn't perform particularly well, yet we signed him anyway whereas off the top if my head, Blumstein, Welcome, Murphy, Barazite all apparently done well on trial but didn't get offered anything.

Blumstein and Welcome have gone on to next to nothing.

Odonkor is playing 2nd tier in Germany

Barazite doing well enough, but the season we had him on trial he went on loan to a side who cut his loan short, so dodged a bullet at the time seemingly.

Rhys Murphy, I believe done ok but is hardly setting the game alight with Arsenal's reserves.

Sise reminds me a bit of Paulo Wanchope in stature and touch. (Obv not the same ability though) Wouldnt surprise me though if he just disappears into obscurity in Europe's lower tiers.