Paddy Messy's f****n army

McCourt's name rang round Fir Park at the end and he admitted he took huge satisfaction from his late cameo role.

He said: "When I'm on the bench I always try to look for weaknesses.

"I feel a sense of responsibility to try to win the game when I get sent on. I'm comfortable with that pressure.

"To hear the fans chanting your name always gives you a boost. They have been good with me since day one."

Thats from todays Daily record. Seems strange that they say his name rang round fir park but dont include the wee word that causes them oh so much stress and hurt.

I just hope for 1 phils daughter never heard this, think of the heartbreak for her :disappointment:

Thats from todays Daily record. Seems strange that they say his name rang round fir park but dont include the wee word that causes them oh so much stress and hurt.

I just hope for 1 phils daughter never heard this, think of the heartbreak for her :disappointment:

Agree, said something in their match thread yesterday.

Can someone tell me who singing f****n army is tolerated yet f****n Blood seems to cause outrage!!

Agree, said something in their match thread yesterday.

Can someone tell me who singing f****n army is tolerated yet f****n Blood seems to cause outrage!!

Well i think it depends who sings the word f****n. If the taigs sing it, its a nice jolly song, the minute a Rangers fan even thinks f****n it means catholic. In saying that no matter what we say it means catholic.

So essentially the taigs are calling Paddy McCourt a f****n, but if/when a non-taig calls him a f****n we could get 5 years in jail, or at the least a criminal record and our name splashed across the papers. :L

Laughable really. Wonder how Lafferty and Davis get on with him?

So essentially the taigs are calling Paddy McCourt a f****n, but if/when a non-taig calls him a f****n we could get 5 years in jail, or at the least a criminal record and our name splashed across the papers. :L

Laughable really. Wonder how Lafferty and Davis get on with him?

I'm sure they get on fine with him, anytime he has played for Northern Ireland the crowd have been fully behind him.

If they can sing that could we not then sing something along the lines of "kyle lafferty's orange army".

Or will I end up in jail for that?

I think you'll end up in jail just for singing in support of us.