watp_72

81 members have voted

1. 1. The Goalie or Shagger? You Decide

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorams for sure . He was my hero growing up , I remember watching this game in the pub with my old man , was only 11 or 12 years old . I actually thought he was superman after that save .

Managed to get a signed pair of gloves off Andy goram a few months later and I still have them , my prized posession .

Great saves but Greegsy's is obviously better. Allan has to dive to at an angle to make the save whereas Goram is already on his way down and the shot is almost straight at him.

Greegsy.

Is he really already on his way down? Seems to me he is anticipating where Goofy is putting the ball and doesn't actually dive til the ball is struck.

Great saves but Greegsy's is obviously better. Allan has to dive to at an angle to make the save whereas Goram is already on his way down and the shot is almost straight at him.

Greegsy.

Haha, thats a fuckin incredible statement, he's moving in the direction of the cross, the same and mcgregor, and to say the shot is almost straight at him is rediculous, are you watching the same save? The shot that goram, a fully stretched goram, manages to get a hand to from a point blank volley is straight at him? Fuckin jesus.

Haha, thats a fuckin incredible statement, he's moving in the direction of the cross, the same and mcgregor, and to say the shot is almost straight at him is rediculous, are you watching the same save? The shot that goram, a fully stretched goram, manages to get a hand to from a point blank volley is straight at him? Fuckin jesus.

and gets a strong enough hand to it to get the ball to safety, rather than straight back where it came from.