It's The Week Of THAT Myth

Rangers Lady

Despite all the predictions from those outside ibrox last year we won the league by amassing more points than any other team.

It started to look a little bleak when we lost a last minute goal against D.U. at home after hitting the bar at the other end to deny us 3 points.

We dominated the final old firm game and the opposition management celebrated as if they had won a major trophy when they escaped with a draw

We went on to destroy everyone in our run in without dropping a point.

They.. dropped points at Inverness, had they won there it's more than likely, given their recent record of bottling it, that the pressure would lead to more points being dropped....

So if you happen to stumble on an interview this week, in the papers, on line, on tv or phone ins and you hear the obligatory "We Lost The Title" when we were here last time

Remember this, they want the world to think if they hadn't had 1 bad day at the office they would be champions, it was just 1 bad game that cost them..

No it wasn't Rangers are the champions and that other team were runners up.........................simple......

Old man Keevins is always going on about "Celtic lost the league at Inverness", it makes me want to punch his face in every time i hear it, for once Gordon Dalziel corrected him last week when he said it again for the 1,000,000th time, that leagues are not won or lost in one game but over a season ! Keevins also mumbles on about Samararse "missing" that penalty at Ibrox (no he didn't Shagger saved it ) forgetting to mention it was never a penalty in a million years !

So glad to finally hear someone else say this. I've been saying it till I'm blue in the face. :drool:

We were all over DU that night, and deserved to win. They were totally outplayed at Inverness and deserved to lose

We slipped up (that damn crossbar!! and an outfield ten pushed up to score the winner but getting caught short with our last kick of the ball) - if you're going to lose a game, that's the way to lose!

They didn't slip up against ICT - they were well and truly humped!

But enough of the past. What excuses will they have this year??? :21: