Lennon, Thompson and Stokes link to IRA band?

Fury

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Donald Finlay not have to resign after being captured singing "illicit" songs at a function?

Whats the difference here? A PRESENT player is clearly singing and the management, it seems, are encouraging it!!

I actually feel grubby looking at them in those pics in a dingy little room, horrible lot.

Did Donald Finlay not have to resign after being captured singing "illicit" songs at a function?

Whats the difference here? A PRESENT player is clearly siging and the management, it seems, are encouraging it!!

Im not so sure a still photograph with a guy holding a mic would go down well in a court of law as evidence of him singing IRA songs to be fair. :craphead:

fucking scum bags. i dont know about everyone else here but ive actually found myself hating septic more and more over the last year or so, not saying i ever liked them but for a good while i honestly couldnt care less. Their manager is a vile dirty ned pig along with the '60,000' that fill the stadium every week, who are allowed to do what they want and say/sing what they want...oh but they are folk songs i forgot.

I actually feel like something big is coming between rangers and septic fans, not to the level of decades ago but increased fights, stabbings and murders and this is purely because of the mentality everyone at the girodome has. the "we r the victims for no reason, rangers offend us all the time and are bad people"

also i know h** is a reference to a people, so its not 'offensive' but when used by someone to describe a rangers fan is it not on a par with someone saying f****n?? another example of the savage hypocrisy we as rangers fans have to deal with.

WATP

Exactly what I was going to post. If they had been pictured in a pub linked with the UVF and posing for pictures with the resident loyalist band then this would be all over the papers.

It's not even a paranoid point of view this, you just know for a fact it would be everywhere.

I have to laugh when I read about liewell saying they have dealt with it at Celtic park then they get reported for singing songs at home games. If you read the bit by the head of the Celtic supporters association he makes an interesting point. Basically their support got the uefa fair play award for singing the same songs so what's changed? It's a fair point. Although I would look at it and ask why it has taken so long for someone to do anything about it. It was wrong to sing ira songs back then and it's still wrong. The difference is no one bothered doing anything about it back then.

It's not even a paranoid point of view this, you just know for a fact it would be everywhere.

Half the jhourno's in this country probably already have the layout of the article prepared with the headline "rangers player in sectarian shame".

It's a joke that the media haven't reported this!

Half the jhourno's in this country probably already have the layout of the article prepared with the headline "rangers player in sectarian shame".

It's a joke that the media haven't reported this!

It is indeed a joke however it is not a surprise to any of us especially with the double standards in reporting of the last couple of days.

Lads stop using the lafferty thing ffs! He along with the other players had number 1 platoon playing in the changing room sang by platoon! This paranoia shite is becoming tedious as fuck! Scumbags they are but its in their own time ffs! This is becoming embarasing as fuck! What do you guys do trawl through sites searching for incriminating evedince? If you keep pushing this offended button there will be no point in going to games anymore

If what the fella is saying is true then they should be hauled up in front of a judge. However unless the guy has concrete evidence he should be careful. What he is saying could be viewed as slander and defamation of character. Hopefully the guy knows what he is on about.

Lads stop using the lafferty thing ffs! He along with the other players had number 1 platoon playing in the changing room sang by platoon! This paranoia shite is becoming tedious as fuck! Scumbags they are but its in their own time ffs! This is becoming embarasing as fuck! What do you guys do trawl through sites searching for incriminating evedince? If you keep pushing this offended button there will be no point in going to games anymore

Next door neighbour and his songs wacko.giflaugh.gif

@ edminston drive a wanted to smash the cunt for wakin ma wee yin up 4 school and the rebel shite made it worse! I was fuming! I'm not offended I just don't like their shite! Blaring rebel music between 11pm and 2 in the morning is arse bursting! He wouldnae answer the door so I fned the stormtroopers tae get the cunt to turn it off! I'm not gnae trawl websites looking 4 pictures or incriminating shite against taigs! This is pathetic imo of course

Yeah.

That said, if i was to give Chris some advice it would be that there's no winners in Twitter arguments, especially between journo's. They both lose a bit of credibility.

What you won't see is... there are quite a few going at Spiers. He's only choosing to reply to Chris and to "Gersnet" (Frankie on here), so that's the only replies you'll see.

What you won't see is... there are quite a few going at Spiers. He's only choosing to reply to Chris and to "Gersnet" (Frankie on here), so that's the only replies you'll see.

Are you Chris Graham?

ps, I've been reading all the comments directed at Spiers. I've been typing his name into the search box and reading all the mentions from others.

I think he blocked me a while back because i had a go at him for his religious comments...

If what the fella is saying is true then they should be hauled up in front of a judge. However unless the guy has concrete evidence he should be careful. What he is saying could be viewed as slander and defamation of character. Hopefully the guy knows what he is on about.

Stokes replied on twitter last week, saying he really couldn't care what anyone thought about it. Slanderous claims shouldn't/wouldn't be an issue, I'd have thought.