Lennon, Thompson and Stokes link to IRA band?

Fury

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading the comments of McNally for quite some time. Knew right from the get-go he was an IRA sympathising Celt who creams himself every time Phil the blogger talks to him.

McNally's a cunt mate. He tweeted all sorts in favour of IRA chanting (which someone in his position SHOULD NOT be allowed to do) and then after being challenged, quickly deleted the tweets, changing tact. "Will wait for investigation to be carried out".

I suspect he got his balls booted from his superiors, hence the sudden change of tact.

I keep on using the analogy that if Lafferty had been singing with Platoon or Battalion would the media have ignored the story?

No 1 platoon was belted out in the changing rooms at Tannadice am sure it was the platoon version.

Lennon, Thomson and Stokes are rebel scum but I ain't going to lose any sleep over it!

Did he say he was part of these claims? Did Lemon say so?

Lemon admits fuck all, at any time about anything.

Stokes when asked about the group he was promoting and their songbook, said he couldn't care less what anyone thought (or similar, but you get the idea)

Lemon admits fuck all, at any time about anything.

Stokes when asked about the group he was promoting and their songbook, said he couldn't care less what anyone thought (or similar, but you get the idea)

If its all true then fair enough. I just dont want everyone starting a witch hunt because some blogger says something has happened. We end up worse than them with conspiracy theories. It also doesnt look good for the intregraty of this site if the claims turn out to be false. I would like to see it in the papers.

How reliable is this Blogger? Is it really an ira band as stated or a band that has sung songs regarding the ira? The lack of media attention seems to suggest this is a non story. Would be interested to see if other well known media outlets have picked up on this.

At least try and hide it.