who would you take from Hearts

marka198

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol:

Grade A cunt, granted but there's a half footballer underneath that thuggish persona, we haven't had a decent ankle biter in the middle of the park for years. That said, I suspect McKay is a cleaner and better player for the role.

Wouldn't say no to Black on a free though.

why? couldnt we afford him? ally still has the 5 million warchest to spend :lol:

oh and the players havnt been paid again ...i can see the players implementing rule 1690.

think that was the rule number that states if they arnt paid the club are in breach of contract ..

:mutley: Oh so he has, i forgot about that. :lol:

Grade A cunt, granted but there's a half footballer underneath that thuggish persona, we haven't had a decent ankle biter in the middle of the park for years. That said, I suspect McKay is a cleaner and better player for the role.

We need more and better than half footballers and ankle biters,

(tu)

Id take Black.......

Tie the cunt in a star jump pose on a goal frame and let the players smash balls of the wee wanker then let big Jela leather him.

Black :lol:

Guy is a fucking arsehole!

Templeton has raw talent but doubt he would come!

Kello, 3rd choice keeper, rate him higher than Alexander mind you!

Stevenson, guys alright! Looks like a dick.

I like Driver, could probably do a job here.

Kevin Kyle, as a target man he's good but a lazy bastard! Kris Boyd without a massive goal haul.

People seem to assume that players will suddenly become better just because they're at Rangers.

Last season we had people naming five Dundee United players and saying we should sign them, this year people are running riot with the Hearts squad. Signing the whole St. Johnstone squad would make us just as bad as St. Johnstone.

People don't seem to get that.