Lets not do something stupid like....

Loan Ranger

Actually give credit where it is due and say well done to St Johnston - who played extremely well.

Lets berate our players our manager etc etc.

St J did go to porkhead not so long ago and left with 3 points by the way.

I thought Sandaza was superb...

...and all those who sneered at the prospect of murray davidson coming to the Gers might want to watch again how well he played against us.

Should be humping teams like that but they played well today. Weren't afraid to knock the ball about.

We are always going to drop points this season but it shouldn't be at home to opposition like that. However we pick ourselves up for next Sunday and get on with it.

Actually give credit where it is due and say well done to St Johnston - who played extremely well.

Lets berate our players our manager etc etc.

St J did go to porkhead not so long ago and left with 3 points by the way.

I thought Sandaza was superb...

good point m8, it wasnt just about how bad we played, it was also about how well they played, particularly in midfield, that earned them a point. still dosent make it any easier to take though, should be all over ANY team that comes to ibrox with or without naisy and if we dont get the three points we should all be talking about how unlucky it was rather than how bad Rangers played.

fortybastardfive years later and dropping points just feels as bad as it did back in the black and white days of old doh

As Ally said it wasn't a good performance or result but that is all it was.

We've played like that twice now and I don't see their being a 3rd or Ally will go tonto.

At the end of the day we're still sitting further ahead than any of us would have foreseen.

Ok, they played well and that's fine. However, that the midfield were posted missing for almost the entire game cannot be excused by saying that St Johnstone were good. Davies and McKay were clueless, in fact Mckay was anonymous and looked lost. It was St Johnstone who were the visitors and yet match stats give them the majority of possession at Ibrox.

I'm not happy to accept that the opposition played well, at home in the SPL the visitors should not look like the home team. Let's all be thankfull that Mcgregor done his job, again, or it could have been worse.

It should never matter how well another SPL team play against us we should be beating them...I see your point but as a fan of a club I don't see it as my place to credit another club especially one we should be beating comfortably at home. For me, that result was all about what we didn't do well enough.