Aluko

NessFTW

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked a really threat but with all wingers there has to be consistancey but thought he played really well today and finally some one who doesn't feel we have to walk the ball into the net we can have a shot at goal ( unless it's McCulloch)

If i were in charge of GRFC i would give Aluko his money back NOW.

i was thinking exactly the same today. if its true about him having to fund being here its an absolute embarrassment to our club that we do not refund him. he was everywhere today and was the only player on the pitch that could conjour up things from nothing. for an aberdeen cast off he looked our best player by a mile.

i was thinking exactly the same today. if its true about him having to fund being here its an absolute embarrassment to our club that we do not refund him. he was everywhere today and was the only player on the pitch that could conjour up things from nothing. for an aberdeen cast off he looked our best player by a mile.

Why? If it wasn't for us he'd still be signing on. We've given him a regular game and put him in the shop window. If he does the business he'll make his dosh back many times over

Top class, you're certainly having a laugh. :lol:

If Aluko was that good he wouldn't be with us, nor would he have spent three seasons at Aberdeen....

A regular for England, nonsense! Made about 11 appearances in 4 years. How many were starts?

James Beattie's name came up on the scoreboards. doh

still played at all levels for ENGLAND up until u-19's so must have something in his locker.Tell me how many players can say that,but you will probably know better.doh

Why? If it wasn't for us he'd still be signing on. We've given him a regular game and put him in the shop window. If he does the business he'll make his dosh back many times over

to show that we respected what he was willing to give in order to play for us. what did we pay for bedoya to come 6 months earlier? tell me now what one you would rather have?

Chris Hogg made close to 30 appearances from England under 15s up until under 19s, assume he has the potential to be top class, eh?

The same guy who ended up at Hibs and now plays for ICT and is pretty shit!

So yes I certainly know better, not naive to over-hype a player because he made a small amount of appearances over 4 years at under levels for England, it's hardly Spain ffs! At the end of the day I said he played well, but it was 1 game, hardly enough to justify a two year deal. The likes of Capucho, Konterman looked good the odd game!

Some people just don't deserve to talk football!

i am not talking about one game. I honestly think he has got what it takes to be a very good player.By the way they guys won a few things in their time.

Chris Hogg made close to 30 appearances from England under 15s up until under 19s, assume he has the potential to be top class, eh? The same guy who ended up at Hibs and now plays for ICT and is pretty shit!

Not naive to over-hype a player because he made a small amount of appearances over 4 years at under levels for England, it's hardly Spain ffs!

At the end of the day I said he played well, but it was 1 game, hardly enough to justify a two year deal. The likes of Capucho, Konterman looked good the odd game!

high was a good ch.

The radio Snyde boys said they didn't think he done much today. I was at the game, it would've been a dull day if he wasn't playing.

One criticism from me.... Release the ball a little earlier sometimes but overall I'm very impressed.

i agree mark had it not been for him we prob would have been dour. i just wanted everyone to pass to him as class just seemed to ooooze from him today. maybe its because we have been crying out for a decent winger for a while.

Amazing what a win does. 2 games one of which he played well in. Hold your horses boys, I hope he will consistently produce the good he has today. But remember Weiss' first game? We all thought he was a world beater, but like all wingers he drifted in and out of some games. I expect Aluko to do the same, but don't get me wrong I hope he does well.

Thought he played well against kilmarnock aswell, bar the mistake for their goal.

He was ok. But got pushed off the ball far to easily and should have been taken off after about 60 mins, the boy looked shattered. Although that is not his fault.

he didnt look shattered today. maybe that game at killie was all he needed to bring his fitness level up.

Best bit of the game, ball hammered up to him up the line - 3 Dunfermline players around him, he controlled it and dragged it back, cut inside and pinged a 50 yard pass to Wylde on the other side as we countered.

Really impressed with Aluko today. Only thing I think is that against better opposition he needs to do more to help the fullback.

He was ok. But got pushed off the ball far to easily and should have been taken off after about 60 mins, the boy looked shattered. Although that is not his fault.

imagine what he WILL do when he has space in front of him and not a blanket 10 man defence...watch this space.