Game in Doubt?

Good few cm of snow here in Larbert already, think the snow is coming from the east so Edinburgh could be worse?

Hopefully doesn't get any worse, fingers crossed for all travelling bears.

Snow is piling down in Edinburgh. I am in city centre just now and it is getting worse.

Met Office forecast is fine: http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/dg/edinburgh_forecast_weather.html

It's not the weather we need worry about. It's the nannification of the state and the concern is whether the police are instructed to cancel the game in case anyone gets injured on their way to the ground. Makes me weep.

I’m in the city center and will be really surprised if the game is called off. Most of the snow will disappear by 12, providing it doesn’t snow again.

That's not necessarily a good thing. The problems last year was surrounding areas of.the stadium being slippery. When uve got 1000s of people trying awkwardly to get over that bridge and out of those steps at easter road, last thing u want is snow disappearing leaving a blanket of ice or slippery mush! I expect it to go ahead tho!