Coventry fans fight back against police.

Good for them for standing up against the polis and stewards. Football fans will only take so much and they are getting pushed more and more so its inevitable they are going to push back eventually.

Also this wasnt even football hooligans this was just normal fed up fans , old guys even.

Fight back? All I see in this video is people getting lifted, fans pushing other fans (not saying its intentional) down the stairs into the police.

The police reaction at the start is way OTT, don't really understand why when it's 3 on 1 the copper feels the need to choke him.

Shocking scenes, I think the cops were trying to confiscate a banner calling for either the manager or chairman or such like to be sacked/deposed. The surrounding fans didnt take too kindly to this as can be seen. However all is not as it seems if you watch the video from start to finish, the same scene is shown about 4 times yet represented as if they were separate and distinct events. Still shocking and just shows how a situation can spiral out of control in a heated crowd disturbance.

If the same thing happened at Ibrox and police waded into the crowd to confiscate a banner I doubt we would tolerate it either. Not the confiscation of the banner but in such a heavy handed way.

Amazed that the guy with the beard wearing a light blue shirt that can be twatting the cop with a punch wasnt arrested on the spot.

Shocking scenes, I think the cops were trying to confiscate a banner calling for either the manager or chairman or such like to be sacked/deposed. The surrounding fans didnt take too kindly to this as can be seen. However all is not as it seems if you watch the video from start to finish, the same scene is shown about 4 times yet represented as if they were separate and distinct events. Still shocking and just shows how a situation can spiral out of control in a heated crowd disturbance.

If the same thing happened at Ibrox and police waded into the crowd to confiscate a banner I doubt we would tolerate it either. Not the confiscation of the banner but in such a heavy handed way.

Amazed that the guy with the beard wearing a light blue shirt that can be twatting the cop with a punch wasnt arrested on the spot.

No doubt he will be soon when plod get a look at this video.

If the same thing happened at Ibrox and police waded into the crowd to confiscate a banner I doubt we would tolerate it either. Not the confiscation of the banner but in such a heavy handed way.Amazed that the guy with the beard wearing a light blue shirt that can be twatting the cop with a punch wasnt arrested on the spot.

Didn't it happen in the BF1 earlier in the season ? Big Rammy in the TBO/UB cos the poliss tried to lift a banner about the SNP ?