Your favourite PS1 game?

G.E.C.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resident evil and unlike what Jim says above is still the best Resi game ever.

ISS pro evolution, Dino Crisis, Resident Evil 2, MK trilogy, International track and field, Everbody's golf, Tomb Raider and WWF Smackdown were brilliant as well.

Greatest golf game ever.

Resident evil and unlike what Jim says above is still the best Resi game ever.

ISS pro evolution, Dino Crisis, Resident Evil 2, MK trilogy, International track and field, Everbody's golf, Tomb Raider and WWF Smackdown were brilliant as well.

i forgot about the old ISS games before PRO EVO series

but noway is resi better than resi 2, come on man your just arguing for nothing :lol:

and forget smackdown, rememer the old WWF Attitude, where you could create your own guy with his own move set etc

i forgot about the old ISS games before PRO EVO series

but noway is resi better than resi 2, come on man your just arguing for nothing :lol:

and forget smackdown, rememer the old WWF Attitude, where you could create your own guy with his own move set etc

Worst wrestling game I've ever played. Couldn't work the controls at all. All I could do was punch and kick and a few suplex's now and again.

Worst wrestling game I've ever played. Couldn't work the controls at all. All I could do was punch and kick and a few suplex's now and again.

:lol:

Was just about to say something similar. Loved the game, but had no idea how to play it. What a roster though. :praise:

Anyone mind a WCW game on PS1 as well? You could have backroom fights and the like. Loved that game.

Loved a few PS1 games.

Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Final Fantasies 7 8 and 9. Then there was Wipeout, Gran Turismo, Crash Bandicoot.

My favourite from then was Vagrant Story. An action RPG that was done by the same folks as the Final Fantsy Games. It was very well done.