suarez and terry

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool's statement is a joke.

The whole it's Evra's word against Suarez's is simply not true, because it has been made well known that Suarez called Evra negrito. And don't even get me started on the whole "he has black friends and family members" nonsense.

I do wonder how the Terry case will develop though, the FA are shitting it and probably hoping for the police investigation to be dropped on lack of evidence, so they can then use that as an excuse to drop their charges as well.

OneDavidCooper guy can't see this! :pipe:

Lucas has still been Liverpool's best player this season though.

Mayvbe, their entire back line have been fantastic, especially Enrique.

Either way, Suarez is the one player they could not afford to lose.

OneDavidCooper guy can't see this! :pipe:

Too feckin right. (tu)

He scores relatively infrequently and he's one of those players who appears to be effective but rarely produces anything meaningful. He twists and turns and looks easy on the eye but he always nearly scores (o dear he's missed the target), or he always nearly makes a goal (but, o dear, his pass is just cut out by an opposition defender). He's brilliant at diving and being caught offside.

His worst crime is that Jamie Redknapp waxes lyrical about him which confirms I'm right.

No, David Healy for me.