Nacho Novo

derekweir29

HE'S MOVED ON AND SO HAVE WE....EVEN IF NOT VERY FAR!!!

Love his commitment and passion, but we must be looking for better!

I'm not sure he has moved on. In fact, it sounds like he hasn't. Also, I don't buy into the 'moving backward' myth. If he can improve our squad, we should sign him - Ferguson and Miller are prime examples of returning players who greatly improved our title credentials.

Nacho was a good player for us a few years ago but he is older and not as 'pacey' as he once was. He gave everything for the the shirt but so does Broadfoot....

We need younger players who can offer us something over the course with sell on values because that's the way it will be from now on.

All I hear is people going on about bringing back Boyd, Lovenkrands, Novo... they guys have had their time at Rangers FC and we have got the best out of them in their peak years.

Naismith and Novo....if only all our players had the passion and spirit those two have for the club. That was exactly what was missing last night. A team of individuals with no guts for the fight. No crunching tackles apart from Healy's one near the end.

I personally didn't want to see him leave and thought the club could have done more to keep him.