Response from ally?

gsa

I've read alot of comments on here since last night and not posted much myself yet. It is clear that alot of people are frustrated and angry about the performance of the team, the attitude of the players, the selection and tactics of the manager and the disgraceful collapse we have witnessed over the last couple of months.

Does anyone think their will be a positve response from Mccoist?

I can't see it. I get the impression he will be sitting with his coaching staff (pals) and saying unlucky, only 1-0, etc, etc. His half time interview when he talked about it being an exciting game was a disgrace. He is the manager of Rangers why does he continually talk about the old firm being an advert for scottish football? Who cares? For him the old firm should have been about getting a result and demoralising celtic. He doesn't have the cutting edge of a winner and never will have in my opinion. Before people start listing the league titles, etc he won I agree he was a great Rangers player who scored fantastic goals but as an individual he lacks steel.

We have been knocked out of europe twice and wasted a chance to bury celtic and lennon for another year.

The team selection is now getting bizzare. Players played out of position, a negative approach, lack of aggression and rigid tactics are making us horrible to watch.

Spending what little money we have on players we don't play? Why on earth not give mckay and bedoya a chance to prove themselves. They must surely be better than mcculloch and co?

Why spend money on a left back when we have a decent enough player in that position? Other areas needed attention.

Why are we so slow all over the pitch? No urgency, we can't seem to pressure or press anyone.

Right now we need a manger with balls and I just can't see mccoist being that man.

see as a rangers man i expect ally to be furious inside. there will be a day when the funny boy image suddenly disappears and he just snaps. maybe that day is coming.

There was a moment in the first half he was screaming at the players and I thought, YEEEES this is the Ally we want, kick their fucking arses. But sadly all the passion seemed to be gone after that outburst.

see as a rangers man i expect ally to be furious inside. there will be a day when the funny boy image suddenly disappears and he just snaps. maybe that day is coming.

It's not about snapping. It's about competing like a man.

Goals are going to be a big problem for us as Naismith is still our 2nd top scorer while our top scorer seems to already be playing in the EPL by the looks of it.

Davis has not been chipping in like seasons gone by and who else is there really?

People will say we had Boyd then lost him so Miller came in then Jelavic came in when we lost Miller.....but I really don't see who could come in and score for us.

Healy is a waste of wages and looks at least 2 stone overweight, Lafferty is not a out and out goalscorer...and that's about what we are left with.

Our main rivals have Hooper, Stokes, Samaras and are in talks with the top scorer in Portugal....

We need to sort this out and soon.

I have to agree.

I honestly dont know how Mculloch continually gets playing time.

I think Edu blows hot and cold, but I thought he did well yesterday when he came on, and brought more than McCulloch did.

Bringing on Healy was another bizarre decision. The ball wasn't even getting close to the strikers, so why Healy??

It annoys me no end when we sign people then dont even give them a chance...

Like everyone else, Iam bitterly dissapointed in our performance yesterday. If we cant 'up' our game against that lot, how are we EVER going to do it.

Pissed off in Arizona.

It's sad to say but I fear it's going to take huge changes - manager, coaching staff and players to get us playing the type of football people want to see. I'd love to be wrong but we are really, reeally bad. The only thing saving Ally is celtic are also rubbish and that has taken the pressure off up until now.

The sad thing is lennon will jump around celtic park like a vindicated hero if they win the league and his career at celtic should have been dead and buried by mccoist.

Mccoist better get his finger out and wken up. If he has been seeking advice from walter thus far (and i suspect he has) then I would suggest he go elsewhere because the team is not functioning.

Response from Ally?- didn't you see it? Instead of bringing on Healy he should have taken off either Papac or Wallace, moved Wylde to the left, Davis and Edu in the middle, Bendicksen on the right, and Lafferty up front with Jelavic. Healy was our towel in the Ring last night

Spot on.

I have to agree.

I honestly dont know how Mculloch continually gets playing time.

I think Edu blows hot and cold, but I thought he did well yesterday when he came on, and brought more than McCulloch did.

Bringing on Healy was another bizarre decision. The ball wasn't even getting close to the strikers, so why Healy??

It annoys me no end when we sign people then dont even give them a chance...

Like everyone else, Iam bitterly dissapointed in our performance yesterday. If we cant 'up' our game against that lot, how are we EVER going to do it.

Pissed off in Arizona.

Nick down to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess I have a tab behind the bar.

His biggest test as a manager starts now, there has to be a positive response - anything else is unacceptable.

People said that after Malmo. People said that after Maribor. People said that after Falkirk knocked us out the CIS Cup. People said that after Naismith's injury. People said that when Celtic first started chipping away at our 15 point lead.

In summary people have said that a lot because, bar the first Old Firm game, he has constantly got things wrong :(

I would like that day to come quite soon.

Last night even.

I know its all for the press but his after match comments were a total sham.

I would like that day to come quite soon.

Last night even.

I know its all for the press but his after match comments were a total sham.

Very, very frustrating to listen to. Doesn't seem to have a grasp of his position or the feelings of supporters. Nobody I speak to enjoys watching us play or thinks the standard of football is good enough. Why can't ally see that?