STFU about Mccoist

Stardog

20 games played. 47 points.

21 games played. 48 points.

Too many tims with less than 100 posts infecting these boards.

A lot of the scum on here did the very same with Smith then hid up their arse they only pop out for bad results as that's when they dont stand out so much.

Criticism fine if its constructive but you get the usual trolls that only post for a wee attention wank unfortunately.

:lol: didn't like our club's record goalscorer. Sound mate, think you're on the wrong forums.

OK. OK!!

I do NOT hate Ally, but am fuckin well angry watchin taiges gettin away way fuckin murder with their holier than thow fuckin victim attitudes. Not Ally's fault, but FFS, at least beat this shower ah scum on the park!!!

BTW. Mark Hately as my no. 1 striker any day! Meat and two veg, bottled nothin!!!

Like!! If rangers go onto to win the league then McCoist will be loved again! Fans can be to fickle in this day and age.

If he wins the league it will only be because he has changed his tact, because if he carrys on with current team selection, favouritism, tactics we WILL NOT win the league. Fans are entitled to be fickle they pay for the clubs existence and if they are not happy they should be allowed to vent. I don't buy a season ticket granted, but I buy And support the club as and when time and money allows me. I don't want to be rude, but you are ignorant to the situation our club is in if you think blind faith can carry us through. I would put it to you, tell me One managerial masterstroke that has changed a game for us this season. I honestly (and it pains me to say it because I would like nothing more than for ally to succeed) cant think of one.

If he wins the league it will only be because he has changed his tact, because if he carrys on with current team selection, favouritism, tactics we WILL NOT win the league. Fans are entitled to be fickle they pay for the clubs existence and if they are not happy they should be allowed to vent. I don't buy a season ticket granted, but I buy And support the club as and when time and money allows me. I don't want to be rude, but you are ignorant to the situation our club is in if you think blind faith can carry us through. I would put it to you, tell me One managerial masterstroke that has changed a game for us this season. I honestly (and it pains me to say it because I would like nothing more than for ally to succeed) cant think of one.

Hes learning and if he makes changes and we win the league it's all change for the better, he will have learned something himself, something positive. But now if he wins the league it will be said it was forced, he cant win either way then.

As a support we have to be patient. Imagine the precedent that would be set should Whyte come out tomorrow and terminate Allys contract. A Rangers legend sacked by new year whilst 1 point off of top of the league.

We'll be going through managers ten a penny, consistency and stability, so vital for success, would be nigh on impossible to achieve.

Edit: sorry 2 points.

Hes learning and if he makes changes and we win the league it's all change for the better, he will have learned something himself, something positive. But now if he wins the league it will be said it was forced, he cant win either way then.

If he makes changes I will be the first to hold my hands up and apologise, but he has yet to realise the mistakes he is making.

Good servant he may be, but didn't like McCoist as a player (neither did Souness) and f uckin hate him as a manager!

A Walter clone, whom I also didn't like, even first time around! TOO FUCKIN NEGATIVE!

Both pick ther ther wee blue eyed boys, no matter how shite they play week in, week out!

We could be so much better, even with this squad of mediocrity, 2 or 3 aside, if we had a REAL fuckin manager who commanded respect and didn't do prisoners not teacher's pets!!!!!

Out of three competetitions befor xmas, beaten by shite teams and lost millions as a result!

Thers mer in the jail fur stealin much less FFS!!

Souness started the revolution and only he, or someone very like him, could bring about another!!

After we rid ourselves of the tax case, I hope Whyte shows what he is really made of and takes action!

SOUNESSSSSSS!!!!!

NO SURRENDER!!!!!

You sir are a complete bell end. :pipe:

Absolutely true ... as with most things the devil is in the detail

But the detail would be that Celtic were probably playing going through a bad spell, rather than us doing well. The 12 point gap was a mirage. Now we're in a bad spell so things have evened out.

Both sides will have bad spells.

Taigery and surrender monkeys abound.

It's astonishing that someone comes on to a Rangers forum, and expects a comment about hating Ally McCoist as a player to slip through unnoticed, as just an understandable independent opinion that a bluenose happens to have.

Before you look at anything else, you have to laugh at how fucking thick those tarrier bastards are.

Disappointing that they continue to be tolerated right enough.

Jesus Christ. And they used to say the Glasgow Empire was a hard audience.

It used to be until they stopped you taking the carry outs in with you :craphead:'

Edit* The OP is a hard man to please by the look of it...Didnae like McCoist as a player doh

It's astonishing that someone comes on to a Rangers forum, and expects a comment about hating Ally McCoist as a player to slip through unnoticed, as just an understandable independent opinion that a bluenose happens to have.

Before you look at anything else, you have to laugh at how fucking thick those tarrier bastards are.

Disappointing that they continue to be tolerated right enough.

You are the one soundin uffay like an easily offended taig victim.

Read my post....''I didn't like McCoist as a player...and hate him as a a manager''

Later apologising, as I do NOT hate Ally and NEVER boo the team or Ally unlike many! Mark Hately is my type of striker. Meat an two veg! NEVER bottled it!

I do admit that using the word hate in the same sentence was wrong and obviously taken out of the context that I meant!

Long live free speech, as we have very little under the salmonheed and taig minded media and authorities!

No Surrender!

For God and Ulster!

I'm pretty sure if McCoist could waive a magic wand and turn water into wine or McCulloch into Messi then he would. Just because things haven't changed doesn't mean he isn't trying. Hence the necessity for time gentlemen.

Thats almost just silly, apart from the highlighted bit, thats what "appears" to be happening, as with Edu, or, turning Whittaker and Broadfoot into defenders, or, turning papac into a midfielder/winger, or, turning Davis into a player that both tries, and, shoots! Sorry, but, its not time thats needed, its a smack in the mouth, a kick up the arse, and knocking back into reality!

McCulloch isnt good enough, so, drop him

Non-Performing players? - drop them, and, give someone else a chance. They may not do well, but, you never know til you try.

Pass the football, play the ball FORWARD, try to create chances for a forward, or (ok this isnt realistic for Rangers currently) an advancing midfielder.

This is all basic shit, that 5 year olds know at school. If you had a lad who was shit, he wouldnt get picked.... until last, when there is nobody else. Currently, they get picked FIRST. Like I said, no magic wand needed.

How great must it be? Knowing you can turn up to work, do fuck all, and, not try, yet, still have a job the next day/week. I would love that

You are the one soundin uffay like an easily offended taig victim.

Read my post....''I didn't like McCoist as a player...and hate him as a a manager''

Later apologising, as I do NOT hate Ally and NEVER boo the team or Ally unlike many! Mark Hately is my type of striker. Meat an two veg! NEVER bottled it!

I do admit that using the word hate in the same sentence was wrong and obviously taken out of the context that I meant!

Long live free speech, as we have very little under the salmonheed and taig minded media and authorities!

No Surrender!

For God and Ulster!

Get this loonball tae fuck

I don't think Ally is the sole problem.

I think the morons surrounding him in the dugout are doing more harm than good.

You've done so much for the club Durrant, and I love you for that - but I don't think you're made for coaching.

Ally needed an experienced assistant - McDowell and Durrant aren't the right men.

Good servant he may be, but didn't like McCoist as a player (neither did Souness) and f uckin hate him as a manager!

A Walter clone, whom I also didn't like, even first time around! TOO FUCKIN NEGATIVE!

Both pick ther ther wee blue eyed boys, no matter how shite they play week in, week out!

We could be so much better, even with this squad of mediocrity, 2 or 3 aside, if we had a REAL fuckin manager who commanded respect and didn't do prisoners not teacher's pets!!!!!

Out of three competetitions befor xmas, beaten by shite teams and lost millions as a result!

Thers mer in the jail fur stealin much less FFS!!

Souness started the revolution and only he, or someone very like him, could bring about another!!

After we rid ourselves of the tax case, I hope Whyte shows what he is really made of and takes action!

SOUNESSSSSSS!!!!!

NO SURRENDER!!!!!

ffs

20 games played. 47 points.

21 games played. 48 points.

Too many tims with less than 100 posts infecting these boards.

That's complete bollocks mate.What relevance does the number of postings made have? It's on a par with saying the more games an ex-player played,the better manager he should be.Go ask Jose Mourinho or Arsene Wenger how many top flight appearances they made.

Ally ain't doing himself any favours.

We're playin absolute dross against Hibs at Easter Rd. Ally sticks Bendiksen in between Midfield and Jela and the whole game changes.

Next game what does he do? Same formation that finished at Easter Rd but he brings in Bedoya from nowhere to play where Bendiksen did so well. What do we get -woeful performance, Bedoya subbed early and Bendiksen's confidence is rock bottom. Did he really listen to Walter when he spoke about man management ?

Too many changes - of formation - of players - of position of players.