STFU about Mccoist

Stardog

McCoist needs to change his style of play/team selections or the end of season points tallies wont even be comparable. Its not the amount of points thats alarming, its the complete slide from solid enough title winners, to spineless, heartless articles in the space of 6 weeks or so.

Good servant he may be, but didn't like McCoist as a player (neither did Souness) and f uckin hate him as a manager!

A Walter clone, whom I also didn't like, even first time around! TOO FUCKIN NEGATIVE!

Both pick ther ther wee blue eyed boys, no matter how shite they play week in, week out!

We could be so much better, even with this squad of mediocrity, 2 or 3 aside, if we had a REAL fuckin manager who commanded respect and didn't do prisoners not teacher's pets!!!!!

Out of three competetitions befor xmas, beaten by shite teams and lost millions as a result!

Thers mer in the jail fur stealin much less FFS!!

Souness started the revolution and only he, or someone very like him, could bring about another!!

After we rid ourselves of the tax case, I hope Whyte shows what he is really made of and takes action!

SOUNESSSSSSS!!!!!

NO SURRENDER!!!!!

Too many tims with less than 100 posts infecting these boards.

I have about 10 posts and I started a thread stating we are in trouble. I stand by that. And I'm no tim! It's not the points total or losing games that really bothers me, to begin its the terrible football and getting outplayed nearly every week. This is the SPL and we have way more resources than anyone else. We should have at least 48 pts with the advantages we have and be able to play the game properly. I really dont want to just keep winning or coming 2nd in the SPL. The way the SPL is going, it could all go belly up. Look at the attendances around the league, that should worry anyone. We should be the leaders in providing a good, entertaining product but our main concern is just to win. Every year we get embarrassed in Europe and lose out on financial benefits there. Add in the loyalty to big earners and his transfer buisness (unfair to really rate them as he never plays them) and i dont have a lot of faith in McCoist. I'm willing to listen to others though. Give me some indications of what you're happy with? Anything? I'm sorry but I wont accept that we have to support him cos he's a bluenose. Means nothing nowadays. Wenger was hardly a gooner, fergie was hardly a red devil. But they are good coaches and managers. What has Mccoist done to show us he has it? If he keeps fkin up, we could be years behind. I want him to succeed, just cos he's our manager, but I dont think he should get much longer if things don't improve.

Good servant he may be, but didn't like McCoist as a player (neither did Souness) and f uckin hate him as a manager!

A Walter clone, whom I also didn't like, even first time around! TOO FUCKIN NEGATIVE!

Both pick ther ther wee blue eyed boys, no matter how shite they play week in, week out!

We could be so much better, even with this squad of mediocrity, 2 or 3 aside, if we had a REAL fuckin manager who commanded respect and didn't do prisoners not teacher's pets!!!!!

Out of three competetitions befor xmas, beaten by shite teams and lost millions as a result!

Souness started the revolution and only he, or someone very like him, could bring about another!!

After we rid ourselves of the tax case, I hope Whyte shows what he is really made of and takes action!

SOUNESSSSSSS!!!!!

NO SURRENDER!!!!!

Blue eyed boys like Fleck you mean? :rolleyes:

SOUNESSSSSSS!!!!!

NO SURRENDER!!!!!

You are a complete and utter hotdog.

SOUNESSSSSSS!!!!!

NO SURRENDER!!!!!

:lol: didn't like our club's record goalscorer. Sound mate, think you're on the wrong forums.

I'm almost certain that our horrendous style of play is not by design, therefore its a reasonable assumption that the coaching team are working toward a solution.

Given that its McCoists first season ever as manager, I don't think he's doing too bad a job. Consider the amateurish attempts at recruiting his identified targets and the minute budget available. Several fantastic deals were done.

I'd be more worried if McCoist and Co were happy with the style of play. I accept that there have been some Strange and utterly baffling decisions and goings on but like I say he's a rookie in his virgin season.

A man of McCoists stature and intelligence should be afforded time to fail or succeed and at this point he is no-where near near either.

I'm almost certain that our horrendous style of play is not by design, therefore its a reasonable assumption that the coaching team are working toward a solution.

Given that its McCoists first season ever as manager, I don't think he's doing too bad a job. Consider the amateurish attempts at recruiting his identified targets and the minute budget available. Several fantastic deals were done.

I'd be more worried if McCoist and Co were happy with the style of play. I accept that there have been some Strange and utterly baffling decisions and goings on but like I say he's a rookie in his virgin season, a man of such obvious intelligence,

McCoists interviews after every crap performance and insistence on using the same under-performing players suggest that he IS happy with the teams style, motivation and effort levels.

If he isn't happy, then why has he yet to do a damn thing about it?

McCoists interviews after every crap performance and insistence on using the same under-performing players suggest that he IS happy with the teams style, motivation and effort levels.

agreed. Very worrying. We have to take him at his word and nearly every interview he says "if i'm honest with you" - well I believe him and I am making judgements on what I see and hear.

If he isn't happy, then why has he yet to do a damn thing about it?

I'm pretty sure if McCoist could waive a magic wand and turn water into wine or McCulloch into Messi then he would. Just because things haven't changed doesn't mean he isn't trying. Hence the necessity for time gentlemen.

How many after game interviews has ally said "we played well" if he honestly thinks the way we've been playing all season is good then I can't wait to see his reaction when we play bad

Let's face it we've been playing absolute shit for a very very long time and being shown up by smaller teams fighting relegation is simply a joke

It has to get better because it sure as shite can't get any worse or can it?

SOUNESSSSSSS!!!!!

NO SURRENDER!!!!!

mmmmmm I wonder-

Hates our record goal scorer as a player and as a manager

Hates one of if not the best and most successful managers we ever have had

Fuck I really do wonder - :pipe: :pipe: :pipe: :pipe: :pipe: