Jamie Ness

ErikBo

Evening all, not too exciting a story but thought id let you know.

Was out drowning my sorrows last night and ended up in Bamboo, iv met Andy Little there before and got speaking to him and Ross Perry there last night.

Perry was meant to be on the bench but had hurt his back.

Can't remember the finer details as I was pretty burlin but I asked them if they knew when Ness was gonna be back and they said he was to be back training in two or three weeks. Can't remember who added this but one of them said 'We need him back in for Mo asap', not sure whether it was tongue n cheek but probably not.

Both nice fellas.

The sooner the better.

I doubt either of them would say that about Edu seriously, or, certainly, they shouldn't have. a) Because it isn't good to go saying that and b) because he's been the best CM so far, Davis should be the one taken out.

Really hope once Ness is back, he's back for a while so he can take the accolade of being our best CM, not really a great achievement but I'm certain it'd be his (tu)

Players out celebrating were they? Interesting.

Win, lose or draw many of our players go out. Blame it on British culture. Maybe i'm a bit harsh, but I wouldn't allow any alcohol consumption at all.

We should be more like major European clubs where they're not allowed to booze or eat rubbish food. Loads of our players are in fucking Nando's every second day. Not the diet a professional footballer should have!

Win, lose or draw many of our players go out. Blame it on British culture. Maybe i'm a bit harsh, but I wouldn't allow any alcohol consumption at all.

We should be more like major European clubs where they're not allowed to booze or eat rubbish food. Loads of our players are in fucking Nando's every second day. Not the diet a professional footballer should have!

Little i dont have time for but Perry disappoints me. I thought he was better than that.

PLG tried to help our players and they revolted against him. :(

A really find it astonishing that some claim edu has played well this season! Davis has been absolute pish but he would still be in before edu any day of the week. I hardly think the op misheard little or perry saying this as much as we don't want players slagging each other off it was probably said by one of them cause its true he's just not a good footballer but hey at least he ATHLETIC........

Little i dont have time for but Perry disappoints me. I thought he was better than that.

PLG tried to help our players and they revolted against him. :(

When we were beat 3-0 by the scum in February, 5 players from the squad - Whittaker, Diouf, Weiss, Edu and Bartley were out getting absolutely smashed. Outrageous.

When we were beat 3-0 by the scum in February, 5 players from the squad - Whittaker, Diouf, Weiss, Edu and Bartley were out getting absolutely smashed. Outrageous.

You know what though, those 5 do not surprise me in the slightest. Its well known Diouf and Edu like chasing the white girls, Weiss loves a swally and Bartley thinks hes a playboy. It is as you say though, outrageous.

Was talking away to John fleck and kyle Hutton last night in tunnel, John fleck was absolutely fleeing. Nice lads mind you, had a quick chat with them about Wednesday and they were both devastated, especially fleck about watching it on the bench then not being brung on.

Kyle is back available for selection on the 1st and when I told him that he would be a better selection than mcculoch ( although I would rather McKay or bendiksen in there) he seemed very pessimistic about his own ability and proceeded to tell us that his performance against man united was a fluke.

They all have training off tomorrow which I found slightly odd and big Kyle bought me and ma pal a cupple of drinks so all in all a good night.