Rangers want Sandaza

rangers_1993

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we sell Jelavic and bring in Sandaza as his replacement I will be absolutely raging.

Especially when you could sign a much better striker with the money you get from the sale or bring in Boyd on a free.

I will always support Ally but this will start to be the nail in the coffin if he actually believes Sandaza is a replacement for Jelavic.

It all depends how much of any transfer fee for the players who may leave Mccoist gets to spend. There is no blame attached to him if Jelavic leaves for a big fee but Ally is only given a million or two to spend then.

It all depends how much of any transfer fee for the players who may leave Mccoist gets to spend. There is no blame attached to him if Jelavic leaves for a big fee but Ally is only given a million or two to spend then.

True but he could look at someone like Boyd instead of Sandaza.

And then use the money to sign a good midfielder

He will be a good signing and will cost peanuts. If Jelavic is sold we could add another 2 quality players and it should give the squad a big boost. We need a spark in midfield and it will cost us £4-5m so I'd accept letting Jelavic going if we get that kind of money to spend.

i dont like the route we,re going down if this is true.why dont we just troll the spl for all the shit players who are out of contract.and make a team out of them. sad days indeed :(

we will never have top quality players again, forget it.but we should be able to attract good young hungry players hoping to further their careers (ala the scum).this allied to bringing on our own players is where we are.someone like billy davis could succeed in that environment.sadly i dont think ally would

From what I've seen he's slower than a week in jail, sorry but I'm out!!

Jesus f**kin wept :disappointment: Is this really the best the coaching/management/scouting team can come up with?:(

Think it's more to do with it's the best the budget can come up with.

Think it's more to do with it's the best the budget can come up with.

Nah, sorry I'm not buying that argument bud!

If it were only about budget restrictions then wouldn't it be wiser to promote youth, seeing as we are already paying them a salary?

If the management use the "needing experience" excuse then surely there are thousands of players out there with at least a bit of pace? That's right, how tall is Sandaza again? :anguish: Why utilise pace when you can hammer the high ball up to a burly 6ft+ guy and battle for the 2nd ball! :sleep1:

Honestly the more the months go by, the more I just think Ally is trying to recreate a style and atmosphere from the early 90's - which is fine if we were still able to sign better quality players (which we supposedly aren't) or use games as training (which doesn't work)