your club needs you

Chef

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not said that either ffs. Why not just make more shite up.

Going by comments I am clueless for showing my support, but twist away.

So the point in posting a rallying call for supporters on a message board is?

We all support the team that's why we're moaning,if the team are booed onto the park against Motherwell I will accept that you have a point.

If you don't want to criticise that's your right but you come across like anyone who does is wrong.

no heard from alot of these posters in a few months when we were top. amac , mclachlan, sirwaltersmithlegend.these and many more never seen when we win and its a positive bears den but when we lose everyone of them are starting threads saying hes lost the dressing room, whytes got no money, celtic are playing like barcelona and are going to pump us. as another poster said earlier on remember who you are when WE WIN this league. :uk::crabflute::21:

So the point in posting a rallying call for supporters on a message board is?

We all support the team that's why we're moaning,if the team are booed onto the park against Motherwell I will accept that you have a point.

If you don't want to criticise that's your right but you come across like anyone who does is wrong.

Where am I saying people are wrong, I'm.putting my opinion across and asking others theirs.

What good is a rallying call on a forum your asking, what good is all the bitching on a forum then or rallying calls for ally to go, is it ok to do so for one cause and not another.

Maybe if Ally changed his style of play and team. He would get a lot of backing, FFS the team dont look happy playing under him never mind the fans being unhappy.

Boring shity football all season he has served up. And people have seen enough of that poor poor style. Boring boring shite scared of Spl fucking teams.

We have guys on 25 grand a week playing against guys on 300 a week and getting outplayed. I feel like scratching my fucking eyes out watching Rangers under McCoist and i cant see it getting any better.

Pull your head out of the sand, Rangers have been fucking awful this season. Out of 3 cups and playing the worse football ive seen in years in a lg thats fucking poo.

TBH i wouldnt mind if Rangers were playing nice football and in the same situation! but its shite football every week and McCoist dosnt fucking change it. same tactics same players. Ally is lost in the management game.

Fucking pissed of by the way :lol:

My sentiments also!

I support the team on the day and NEVER boo them or Ally, but it seems for some that free speech on a message board such as this isn't allowed. Funny thing is, this is exactly what it is meant for!

Appears some are looking to be easily offended, which is a bit of a taig trait, so let us get back to freedom of speech FFS, as we NEVER want to be like them in any way, shape or form!!!

Where am I saying people are wrong, I'm.putting my opinion across and asking others theirs.

What good is a rallying call on a forum your asking, what good is all the bitching on a forum then or rallying calls for ally to go, is it ok to do so for one cause and not another.

'Bitching'? Are you serious? Read my lips Chef: I want Ally to succeed- do you hear that?

It's a forum so there's going to be differing opinions,this thread looks like a pop at the ones who are different to yours.

I'm not calling for Ally to go and I think we'll win the league but it doesn't mean they don't deserve to be torn a new arsehole for their inept performances(manager and players).

If Ally wasn't 'Ally the Rangers legend' I would probably have wanted him gone after failing to qualify for Europe, Falkirk pumping us out the cup and frittering away a healthy lead hasn't exactly strengthened his case but I don't think it would be wise to sack him in January for what it's worth.

I'll never NOT back them but I defend my right to have a moan on here, saves us from doing it at Ibrox and affecting the players.

It works two ways though. The fan base needs something to believe in as the current dirge we're being served offends my eyes.

The constant stream of pish coming from Ally is also getting on my wick somewhat.

It's a forum so there's going to be differing opinions,this thread looks like a pop at the ones who are different to yours.

I'm not calling for Ally to go and I think we'll win the league but it doesn't mean they don't deserve to be torn a new arsehole for their inept performances(manager and players).

If Ally wasn't 'Ally the Rangers legend' I would probably have wanted him gone after failing to qualify for Europe, Falkirk pumping us out the cup and frittering away a healthy lead hasn't exactly strengthened his case but I don't think it would be wise to sack him in January for what it's worth.

they do deserve a kick up the arse, everyone an iv said have actually said this bug it seems to get lost on people.

I am not getting at anyone all I'm saying is my thoughts are let's see what reaction they give, thats all. Nothing more intended by the way of offending anyone bug folks are taking this the wrong way.

A rare moment from myself to be understanding.

Fuck sake, dont be seen to be positive.. People will think you are new on here..

Same every year, as soon as we hit bad patch, sack Walter,sack Ally etc..

No surrender, dont mean much to most it seems.. Reeeeeeeeemember who you are when we win the league. <cr>

I will cut you some slack, care to show where we actualy have hit a "decent" patch (not even good!) this season?

My answer is sack most of the perma-non performing "players" and start again, I would probably only keep Aluko, Naismith, Goian, Boca, Wallace, McGregor, along with Hutton, Wylde, Ness (if the lad can get fit), McMillan, Hemmings and Perry. The rest can be made up with younger players, who, infairness, I dont think can do any worse than the established ones are doing at the moment.

Did I mention you or did you take it upon yourself to feel offended at that.

Well, first of all, the day I get offended by something like that then I really would have to ask myself a few questions. But secondly, you challenged me the other day and questioned my motives for criticising the manager. I disagree with the poster above: although I want Ally to succeed, unless the play from the team improves, unless he makes decisive decisions in the Window that takes the team forward; then I think he should not be at Rangers. Legend?- of course he is. Manager? - he is the same as any man else in that: Rangers is about success, whether long term or short term. Ally has to prove, just like any man else, that he is the best person for that role.

I'll never NOT back them but I defend my right to have a moan on here, saves us from doing it at Ibrox and affecting the players.

It works two ways though. The fan base needs something to believe in as the current dirge we're being served offends my eyes.

The constant stream of pish coming from Ally is also getting on my wick somewhat.

I'm not saying you or anyone else don't have that right I really aren't. I'm just asking what people's thoughts are as going by some posts it won't be nice, I'm not saying it wouldn't be warranted.

Its a decent article Chef

Unfortunately it has been a horrible week and most including myself are scunnered, I was there on Wednesday and live 2 miles from Parkhead, no taxis or bus for me, I walked all the way to Bridgeton and Merchant City to get a train at Queen St, took all the long routes to avoid mingling with the shower of scum, windy and rainin and absolutely freezing and back to the east end

Miserable night but at the end of the day I'd do it all again because although i am pissed off I still love the Gers and hope we can turn this around

All we need is a good performance on Monday, a great result and to kick on from there

No Surrender

Does Allys starting 11 think they're all guaranteed a game every sat? same 11 same pish same tactics. stale!

they do deserve a kick up the arse, everyone an iv said have actually said this bug it seems to get lost on people.

I am not getting at anyone all I'm saying is my thoughts are let's see what reaction they give, thats all. Nothing more intended by the way of offending anyone bug folks are taking this the wrong way.

A rare moment from myself to be understanding.

The thing is though we should have had a reaction before now but as I said I still think we will win it but we will make it a lot harder than it needs to be.

Its a decent article Chef

Unfortunately it has been a horrible week and most including myself are scunnered, I was there on Wednesday and live 2 miles from Parkhead, no taxis or bus for me, I walked all the way to Bridgeton and Merchant City to get a train at Queen St, took all the long routes to avoid mingling with the shower of scum, windy and rainin and absolutely freezing and back to the east end

Miserable night but at the end of the day I'd do it all again because although i am pissed off I still love the Gers and hope we can turn this around

All we need is a good performance on Monday, a great result and to kick on from there

No Surrender

it just cant be the same against Motherwell I totally agree.

Simple question.

Are you gonna get behind everyone and show this team they have the backing this club deserve or are you done and going to express that at the games.

We need to get confidence going again and as much as you say you know what the issues are that is irrelevant, it is a time to help and not turn on everyone which seems to be the norm.

What will do more good.

number-1-foam-finger.jpg

Fans respond to the action on the pitch, Rangers playing high tempo and something resembling football will get a positive reaction, Rangers playing consistantly pish despite having a team full of international players looking as if they have never seen a ball before will get a negative reaction, simples.

Fans respond to the action on the pitch, Rangers playing high tempo and something resembling football will get a positive reaction, Rangers playing consistantly pish despite having a team full of internation players looking as if they have never seen a ball before will get a negative reaction, simples.

Simple as that.

We are only human. This multi million pound squad should be able to produce better.