How many are season ticket holders

topgoalie

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Australia and no I'm not a ticket holder, but I have followed Rangers for 50 odd years and I go to Ibrox whenever I'm in Scotland and Go to see them when they are in OZ. Does that make my opinion any the less valid.

Not at all mate WATP follow follow

had a few but i go to the games mate cannae be fucked goin the morn but i will be there will you

All I'm sayin is you are clearly a bit leary. You criticise those who slag rangers while starting another topic asking where the entertainment is and bad mouthing the fans. I go to the odd game but dont have the money to go all that often, i don't think it's particularly fantastic value anyway. However like others have said, just because people don't go to the games, doesn't make their opinions or arguments any less valid or make them any less of a fan.

I agree that people mindlessly knee jerking whenever something goes wrong is annoying and I think the atmosphere at ibrox can be pretty rank, but that's just life. I hope the team picks up, we don't want your boy turning to the Stenny!