Jelavic Gone?

RFC55

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agent_ITK Agent_ITK

Jelavic refused to play today. He wants out of the club. Subject of 3 firm bids, 2 from England, 1 from abroad. #rangers #RFC #spl #football

47 seconds ago

Take of that, what you will from the twitter.

Hmm. Previous indeed. Reap what we sow I suppose. Twitter also told us that Miller and Cuellar were joining us in the summer though too. Ah well

Hard to be critical of all that though. I'd probably be sadder to see a top player spend his best years playing in a footballing backwater. I'll wish him good luck when he goes

To be fair to him, I think we all knew from before he signed that he wouldn't stay long term. As it stands he's still the top scorer for us so far this season with Lafferty still in 2nd place,

Agent_ITK Agent_ITK

Jelavic refused to play today. He wants out of the club. Subject of 3 firm bids, 2 from England, 1 from abroad. #rangers #RFC #spl #football

47 seconds ago

Take of that, what you will from the twitter.

Bullshit, utter bullshit. Me and Vinny tweeted him earlier and he was saying "he wouldnt tweet it because its not in the player or clubs best interest". The guy is a complete tosser who plays a guessing game.

He did not refuse to play but he had been left out due to a bid. Trust me on that 1. He will be gone by the end of the week

Sorry i couldnt text back mate, my phone is fucked. Keeps saying battery drained even when the battery life is full.

I said in the match thread this morning that I believed his agents would prevent him playing. I've also been saying for months that his agents will get him sold this January. Jelavic is a decent guy and has enjoyed playing for Rangers but he's got a bunch of greedy Croatian mafia-types behind him. Not a rumour, fact.

*Sits up and takes notice*

Talks have went on with Novo accordng to Mr Source, we need to free up funds to do that deal though, alot of talk of Boyd too. Looks like that could be the strike pairing to fire us to the title?

I have no clue who we have looked at or talked to. I'm sure Alistair has a list of preferred targets though.

I have my doubts. Boyd's wages will probably be pretty high and the Novo thing just seems like typically lazy Scottish journalism. Novo training at the club so he must be joining.

Novo himself has said he wants to come back and hinted at talks already taking place, then the quotes today saying talks have started........its not one i would go for, but its where we are.

I dont think Boyds demands will scupper that deal. Him coming back is a certainty imo.