Jelavic Gone?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE WENT TO 2 BEFORE HE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN THE LANARKSHIRE AREA AND NO DONT NO THERE NAMES LIKE I SAID IM NOT PULLIN YIR CHAIN MY MOTHERS HIS MOTHERS COUSIN AND IM IN THE SAME LODGE AS HIS FATHER AND BROTHER

I was at Rangers Aberdeen earlier in the season and talked to a boy claiming to be John Fleck's cousin. Rumbled I tells ya, rumbled!

I don't mean to change the subject away from Jelavic to Boyd, but is this from your source?

I know Kris, and I'm friends with a few of his friends. I posted about celtic being in for him last season and every cunt laughed about it. It was fact. His agent wanted him to speak with them and he said no way.

He's always been a home kinda lad, and he regrets leaving to chase the money.

Personally I don't care whether he comes back or not, but he himself is fast running out of options if he wants to get his career back on track.

ARE ANY OF USE STABLE AFTER THE PROB THE CLUBS BEEN HAVIN IN THE LAST FEW YEAR APART FROM THE WINNIG OF THE TITLE AND SO ON FUCK MA COUPONS JIST FUCKED FULAM ARE WINNING 2 1 :crabflute:

I'm beginning tae think ye made a poor choice of school. Or did ye jist go tae the wan ye had tae go tae?

Did he stop for a breath between sentences....................................................................

Ha aye but he also EXCLAIMED EVERYTHING REALLY LOUDLY. There have been a few folk on here who seem to have been non stop drinking since New Years - TopGoalie last night and, well, you'd hope that this lad is steaming

HE WENT TO 2 BEFORE HE WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN THE LANARKSHIRE AREA AND NO DONT NO THERE NAMES LIKE I SAID IM NOT PULLIN YIR CHAIN MY MOTHERS HIS MOTHERS COUSIN AND IM IN THE SAME LODGE AS HIS FATHER AND BROTHER

How olds yer Granny?