QPR after greegs in 7m deal

Hutchy WATP

I don't think McGregor's been as good this season.

th_sofa.gif

i said that and got told I was a taig. You are right, he isnt.

I think 7mil for him is a very good price. If they bid that I would be amazed if we said no. Shagger himself may not want to go to a team that might go down though.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact here is that no one really knows how good Alexander would be for us. Yes he's come in and done well during the Euro run and also he had a howler against Fakirk this season but a good goalie is judged on consistency over a season at least. Alexander hasn't had a chance to do that.

IMO he isn't a Rangers first team goalkeeper, class wise. I don't think I've seen him make that 'wow' save which I now expect from our Number 1 at times. As said this is my opinion.

Having said that, as consistent McGregor has been for us, I think this season he's been considerably shaky, for me he has used up his mistakes for the season already.

So would I sell him for £7M plus and replace him with Alexander? NO.

I think 7mil for him is a very good price. If they bid that I would be amazed if we said no. Shagger himself may not want to go to a team that might go down though.

Find the post that said you where a taig for saying that McGregor hasn't been good this season.

Find the post that said you where a taig for saying that McGregor hasn't been good this season.

Im not sure what your sentence is saying! Are you asking me to find it? Are you going to find it? Its a bit unclear best mate.

Ah right, you can't find it cos its not true.

I dont know what you are asking? Do you want me to rake through every thread ive posted in for it? Im not about to do that. If I didnt get called a taig for saying it then its about one of the only times ive voiced an opinion and havent had the accusation flung my way. If im wrong on this occasion I humbly apologise for any offence I may have caused. I dont want us to fall out just when we have becamse such good mates :disappointment:

:lol:

In the beginning I was regularly called a Taig on here..... :lol:..... It's all part of the fun.

I clearly remember handing laudrupforever his own arse for saying it.

Wonder where he is now?.......... :pipe:

I dont know what you are asking? Do you want me to rake through every thread ive posted in for it? Im not about to do that. If I didnt get called a taig for saying it then its about one of the only times ive voiced an opinion and havent had the accusation flung my way. If im wrong on this occasion I humbly apologise for any offence I may have caused. I dont want us to fall out just when we have becamse such good mates :disappointment:

Apology accepted. You may want to edit your original post then matey. :)

:lol:

In the beginning I was regularly called a Taig on here..... :lol:..... It's all part of the fun.

I clearly remember handing laudrupforever his own arse for saying it.

Wonder where he is now?.......... :pipe:

My first 100 posts I got it a lot. Its died down now. Only a few young kiddies who accuse almost every person of it say it these days. To be fair the ones that say it now dont really have the intellectual capacity to bother me. I take it as a compliment that such numpties would prefer to distant themselves from me. I would be gutted to be classed as them. :crabflute:

Apology accepted. You may want to edit your original post then matey. :)

i will leave it up as a reminder of the perils of posting without proper research in the future. I can now see it and realise how silly I have been. Trust me Dennis me ol kebab it wont happen again :craphead:

i will leave it up as a reminder of the perils of posting without proper research in the future. I can now see it and realise how silly I have been. Trust me Dennis me ol kebab it wont happen again :craphead:

:D

what pisses me off about this.....

qpr plan £7m swoop consisting of £5m 'and a fringe player of rangers choice to make up the difference.'

fuck me have barca moved in to loftus road. so qpr are saying all their fringe players are worth £2 million each.

ffs I doubt if they have more than a 4/5 in their first team worth that much,poss barton,taraabt,kenny,swp,fer fuck sake they are at it.tossers.and warnock is a tarrier loving khunt,believe me i have friends who know him,including an english football league manager.

what pisses me off about this.....

qpr plan £7m swoop consisting of £5m 'and a fringe player of rangers choice to make up the difference.'

fuck me have barca moved in to loftus road. so qpr are saying all their fringe players are worth £2 million each.

ffs I doubt if they have more than a 4/5 in their first team worth that much,poss barton,taraabt,kenny,swp,fer fuck sake they are at it.tossers.and warnock is a tarrier loving khunt,believe me i have friends who know him,including an english football league manager.

Best friends with Stuart McCall and always speaks highly of the Rangers, but aye, you are right. <cr>

friends with wee stuartie aye,he was his captain and assistant manager.warnock is also friends with paul devlin who he signed more than once to play for him,and devlin is a rhat with a tattoo on his calf in support of the i.r.a. the 'chucky ar la' motto etc.

as I said I KNOW WHERE WARNOCKS ALLEGIANCES LIE REGARDS RANGERS/CELTIC.

If we could get £20 Million for him and Jela - sign Kello, Boyd, Sharp, Allan and Templeton for a combined fee of less than £5 Million, then have £15 Million left to put towards the tax case settlement - that'd be great business (tu).

Deal

Thats not why u were called a taig, the reason u were called a taig it because u act and post like a taig. :P