QPR after greegs in 7m deal

Hutchy WATP

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how good are the youngsters at ibrox? goalies?

personally i would never sell shagger, hes 29 so relistically he still has atleast 7 yrs of being our no1 and if we sell him it could take atleast that b4 we find another class number 1, and a lot more money spent looking.

however if 10mil was bid i dont think we could say no. in the cold light of day we are a selling club now and every player has his price.

The money does sound tempting but a goalie of his quality, even his loyalty and love for Rangers is near irreplaceable. The money could get us an alright goalie but he's here to stay at the club for the rest of his career as long as we allow it.

IMO, Davis, Mcgregor and Naismith are ones we should keep for as long as we can. They are the types players which made us a huge club. Passionate and Loyal, well atleast I hope they turn out to be like that.

Fekk me some have lost it thinking Alexander is as good as greegs, greegs is a keepsie because he s part of the reason we likely have a solid defence, although Alexander counting the goals going in would give the moaners summit to moan about

Kello would be an ideal replacement if we were to lose McGregor, although I think Kello will be a Celtic player by the end of the month.

I actually can't see McGregor leaving, the only players I can see leaving are Broadfoot and Jelavic.

Alexander looks to have lost it. Played utterly shite against Falkirk and looks like he's struggling in the warmups now. Almost every shot the players take in to him goes in, been a while since he saved one.

Has played one competitive game all season and a handful last season, he must be miles off 'match-fitness', in terms of reactions and decision making. I wouldn't be too keen to see him now suddenly thrown in as first-choice keeper having played so little football over the past few years.

I can't see this happening to be honest, Shagger I reckon is more than happy to finish his career with us, a true blue.

A tiny part of me would like to see him at one of the top teams in the EPL, but overall I would definitely want him to stay with us, he has been such an important player for us over the years.

I'd take £8M for him if it meant Ally being given the money to strengthen the team.

I'd bring in Kello of Hearts to compete with Alexander for the Goalie's jersey. No, neither of them are as good as McGregor but needs must.

With Jelavic and Mcgregor gone we could then look at bringing in some really good players such as Sharp, Dorrans, Rhodes, and, to a lesser extent, Templeton.

Jelavic and McGregor = £15M

Dorrans, Rhodes, Sharp, Templeton and Kello = £11M

Offload as much of the deadwood as possible including Weir, McCulloch, Kerkar, Wylde and Broadffoot, Ortiz and Bedoya {Fleck and Healy have won a reprieve since Saturday)

So that's 9 out, 5 in, wage bill reduced, and a far better starting 11. Job's a good un..... :sherlock:

I'd take £8M for him if it meant Ally being given the money to strengthen the team.

I'd bring in Kello of Hearts to compete with Alexander for the Goalie's jersey. No, neither of them are as good as McGregor but needs must.

With Jelavic and Mcgregor gone we could then look at bringing in some really good players such as Sharp, Dorrans, Rhodes, and, to a lesser extent, Templeton.

Jelavic and McGregor = £15M

Dorrans, Rhodes, Sharp, Templeton and Kello = £11M

Offload as much of the deadwood as possible including Weir, McCulloch, Kerkar, Wylde and Broadffoot, Ortiz and Bedoya {Fleck and Healy have won a reprieve since Saturday)

So that's 9 out, 5 in, wage bill reduced, and a far better starting 11. Job's a good un..... :sherlock:

I would like this