Lee McCulloch

Der Hammer

Isn't he injured anyway now?

The way it is with McCulloch he would crawl out of bed on sunday and say to McCoist "i feel better today,i feel i can give you 60 minutes at 75%" and McCoist would play him so to be told he can't play is a bonus.

Good news in my opinion as he would defo play if ready for selection.Wish McCoist would wake up and see he adds nothing to the team and hopefully in the 2 games he is out our midfield make it impossible for him to get back in.

The midfield made it impossible for him to get in the starting 11 at the start of the season when he was out injured, or that's how it should of been, but he walked back into the team once fit again. That also coincided with our slump in form, struggling to win games which ultimately led to us throwing away the healthy lead at the top and now been stuck behind those Mhanky cunts for the time being.

Just like old times, except when McCulloch was a left winger :anguish:

I bet the thought has went through Ally head, or Lee McCulloch is reminding our management team that he used to be a Striker. It's a guaranteed stick on.

Infact, he's probably telling The Sun newspaper the story as I post this. With the heading "I can fire us to the title".

I'm surprised he hasnt.been utilised further forward at all, he seems to have just moved right to the other end of the pitch then back into the middle after his centre back spell :lol:

I said this before and got lambasted for it. I've said we bought him has a quality player then after a while moved him into a position he doesn't play, but worse is he can't play that position. Should be behind the front two all the way for me, if he's going to play.

I'm surprised he hasnt.been utilised further forward at all, he seems to have just moved right to the other end of the pitch then back into the middle after his centre back spell :lol:

He's been patiently waiting in the wings for that one last crack, of going back further up the pitch :craphead:

He seems to have a knack of re-inventing himself. I think we all know it's a possibility we will see him upfront at some stage.