Juan Ortiz

G.E.C.

May as well get rid of him this month. I can't remember the last time he played a competitive game.

It's a shame because I think he can do a job. Backed him to score at least 5 this season, I reckon he could chip in with a few goals at times.

I don't think he is a winger but with the formations we play there is nowhere to put him, if we played a 4-3-3 I'd play him as the RCM.

Not sure about his footballing ability, but Ive seen a few of his goals from La Liga and some of his play and he looks decent. He certainly has intelligence but his pace lets him down I'm afraid.

He played against Liverpool, that was the last time I think he played 00000042.gif

We've had worse players that have got more game time but we can't afford any more mediocre players we need to try and raise the standard.

We don't have the budget to allow the amount of passengers we have in the squad currently

Strange tho aint it? Money we could of spent on getting a player like templeton. Is it just bad management?

It is.

Signed six or seven players in the summer and he's looking to ship half of them out.

Every manager is allowed a few mistakes, but 50% of your signings in your first window? Massive amount of 'failures' given our finances.

Was on the radio the other night, mentioned Foster to Bristol which hadn't been reported on here yet. Said McKay would be off, probably back to Australia.

This would disgust me! I suggest McKay goes and buys a good joke book :D no seriously, McKay needs to be given a game or two. Let the fans judge him.

Rangers need all the players we have this season and throwing him back to Australasia would be a mistake IMO.

It is.

Signed six or seven players in the summer and he's looking to ship half of them out.

Every manager is allowed a few mistakes, but 50% of your signings in your first window? Massive amount of 'failures' given our finances.

Who says the players are failures? I think i would get a game before McKay and Bedoya for some reason.

I think he has decent control but is slow as a week in jail.

Wouldn't mind that so much if he just received the ball & gave a decent ball to a man in space then went for the return, instead he kept trying to beat his man & NEVER did it - hoped he'd learn :anguish:

His involvement & movement for his goal in Maribor showed he had something about him, shame he couldn't build on it :(