Bartley racial abuse

gordov

But its not, its not for me to decide what is offensive or not, thats upto the government and i guess the police. I think racist behavior is abhorrent, i had many mixed race friends at school. (tu)Should Barts be offended at being called a monkey? Absolutely. Of course he should be offended, the offender should be jailed. I dont think there is any similarity between both words. One is clearly offensive and one is not that i am aware of. This goes beyond any allegiances and/or preferences and is a matter of common decency.Can you tell me in what way the word "chinky" is derogatory and is it illegal? I honestly do not know. Please, pardon my ignorance.

The clown wants everyone to be a uneducated racist like him.......

:lol:doh

Not even good at trolling this rhat. Irony is also lost on the real clown of RM.

:wanker:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But its not, its not for me to decide what is offensive or not, thats upto the government and i guess the police.

I think racist behavior is abhorrent, i had many mixed race friends at school. (tu)

Should Barts be offended at being called a monkey? Absolutely. Of course he should be offended, the offender should be jailed.

I dont think there is any similarity between both words. One is clearly offensive and one is not that i am aware of. I

This goes beyond any allegiances and/or preferences and is a matter of common decency.

Can you tell me in what way the word "chinky" is derogatory and is it illegal? I honestly do not know. Please, pardon my ignorance.

Yes, its offensive. They prefer their proper description which is chinese. Just as a take away is a chinese and not a chinky.

Unless of course they're Mandarin or Japanese...................................

Yes, its offensive. They prefer their proper description which is chinese. Just as a take away is a chinese and not a chinky.

Unless of course they're Mandarin or Japanese...................................

Next time i am in the Chinese take away shop i am going to pull them up why they have let me call them ch*nkys without saying anything. :) Had to blank the word out myself, seems even RM dont have a problem with it.

Thats fair enough Boo, the problem we have is so many people use the term, its very widespread and i dont think when people use it they actually mean to cause offense.

(tu)

Next time i am in the Chinese take away shop i am going to pull them up why they have let me call them ch*nkys without saying anything. :)

Thats fair enough Boo, the problem we have is so many people use the term, its very widespread and i dont think when people use it they actually mean to cause offense.

(tu)

They probably don't, so it's tolerated (kind of). Just as h** and f****n were tolerated for years.

Until the mhanks started running tae their mammys.................

I'm sick of hearing about racisim recently to be honest, in football it's meant to be dying out yet it's an issue all the time now.

I happen tae agree with ye. The SNP and their hangers on have only opened a huge can of worms that isn't going to go away anytime soon.

Like the bheasts, it'll eventually come back and bite them oan the erse.

I happen tae agree with ye. The SNP and their hangers on have only opened a huge can of worms that isn't going to go away anytime soon.

Like the bheasts, it'll eventually come back and bite them oan the erse.

I'm not just talking about Scotland here, in fact probably referring to England more but it all comes down to British football. This season alone we've had the Suarez and Terry incidents, a Liverpool fan in the Kop apparently shouting racist abuse and Stan Collymore getting racial abuse on twitter.

I'm not just talking about Scotland here, in fact probably referring to England more but it all comes down to British football. This season alone we've had the Suarez and Terry incidents, a Liverpool fan in the Kop apparently shouting racist abuse and Stan Collymore getting racial abuse on twitter.

They need tae shut doon the internet. Then we'll all go shopping again. We'll buy newspapers, watch the telly and listen tae the radio.

Oh aye, and we'll get back tae singing The Billy Boys.

They need tae shut doon the internet. Then we'll all go shopping again. We'll buy newspapers, watch the telly and listen tae the radio.

Oh aye, and we'll get back tae singing The Billy Boys.

Bloody hell, you're on a roll here!

Do they, aye? all of them? Or was that just a racial generalisation?

Ye need tae read, and quote, my whole post. Not just the part that suits your agenda.

I did say Chinese. Unless of course they're not. In which case they should be referred to as what they are. eg Mandarin, Taiwanese.