• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That deserves a thread

You think? There is only 1 and a half hours left of it, so perhaps not.

Still, 29 years old today. Played in the bounce match against Killie.

Hope he gets off the bench (if he is even on there) against St Johnstone at the weekend.

:McKay:(tu)

You think? There is only 1 and a half hours left of it, so perhaps not.

Still, 29 years old today. Played in the bounce match against Killie.

Hope he gets off the bench (if he is even on there) against St Johnstone at the weekend.

:McKay:(tu)

I don't think he will. Ally's hasn't a clue and I have no confidence in him as manager.

I don't think he will. Ally's hasn't a clue and I have no confidence in him as manager.

Maybe he wont be on the bench, but I have confidence in him as a manager.

Ok, so we have dropped a lot of points to lose our top spot, but at the end of the day, he put us up there in the first place. Lets just see if he can retain the top spot before we don't have confidence in him.

Celtic fans did not have confidence in their manager when they were 15 points behind.

We say we don't when we only trail by 2?

Ally got us on the rise once, after a blip, lets give him the chance to do it again. (tu)

Maybe he wont be on the bench, but I have confidence in him as a manager.

Ok, so we have dropped a lot of points to lose our top spot, but at the end of the day, he put us up there in the first place. Lets just see if he can retain the top spot before we don't have confidence in him.

Celtic fans did not have confidence in their manager when they were 15 points behind.

We say we don't when we only trail by 2?

Ally got us on the rise once, after a blip, lets give him the chance to do it again. (tu)

Ally has my full backing 100% but when I'm looking at his tactics this season it has been baffling right from the beginning. Out of Europe and league cup is terrible and blowing a big lead aswel. When we look back on our season so far. I can think of 3 good quality performances when we were flying that springs to mind. Motherwell and Dunfermline away and the Earls at home.

But as I say he has my full support (tu)

Ally has my full backing 100% but when I'm looking at his tactics this season it has been baffling right from the beginning. Out of Europe and league cup is terrible and blowing a big lead aswel. When we look back on our season so far. I can think of 3 good quality performances when we were flying that springs to mind. Motherwell and Dunfermline away and the Earls at home.

But as I say he has my full support (tu)

I suppose, the thought of Europe and the league cup doesn't bring back happy memories, but as a team, we were able - even when not performing to our full abillity - to win games thereafter.

I think (I stress "think") that we are over the blip. Sone and Wallace look great, the defence has always been coping fine, now its just about getting Jelavic back on form if he is to stay and if not, bring in the reinforcements to get things going in the right direction. :crabflute:(tu)

I suppose, the thought of Europe and the league cup doesn't bring back happy memories, but as a team, we were able - even when not performing to our full abillity - to win games thereafter.

I think (I stress "think") that we are over the blip. Sone and Wallace look great, the defence has always been coping fine, now its just about getting Jelavic back on form if he is to stay and if not, bring in the reinforcements to get things going in the right direction. :crabflute:(tu)

Hopefully (tu)