McKay rejects move to Saudi.

Mr Soprano

I applaud David Healy - he's a Rangers fan living the dream and playing for the club he supports, but life isn't always fair and the wee man's best days were behind him when we did sign him and sitting on his arse in the stands or on the bench isn't doing him or us any good.

McCoist has him well down the striking pecking order so a move elsewhere is probably best all round.

Regardless, David Healy will remain a Ranger.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

McKay to go..? Broadfoot to stay..? Spending our whole budget on one striker?

If any of this is true I will really start to lose patience with our already baffling manager

Or just get on the phone to Brendan Rodgers as soon as possible. At least he knows what a footballer is

Isn't that just code for "make it a big offer"? Everyone has a price.

I think your right or maybe because whits is out for 6 weeks.

If we got decent money for broadfoot I`d take it and spend it on a new rightback.

we need a rightback the same kind of quality as wallace.

lol. yes

Wallace is the only Leftback at the club but as you say doesn`t get played there.

but here`s me wanting a left mid player in as well so that he`ll have to play wallace at left back.

I've got a fiver on big Lee becoming a makeshift right back before the end of the season

post-59665-0-97823700-1326283341_thumb.j

lol. yes

Wallace is the only Leftback at the club but as you say doesn`t get played there.

but here`s me wanting a left mid player in as well so that he`ll have to play wallace at left back.

After the best part of five/six years playing there i think it's safe to say that Papac is a left back too.

After the best part of five/six years playing there i think it's safe to say that Papac is a left back too.

Papac can play left back but he has spent the majority of his international and club playing days as a centre half.

When you spend your early days learning to play in a certain position and then change 10 years later it can be difficult.

Papac has done great in that respect and has made the left back spot his own for years at Rangers.

Not a natural left back though IMO....not that it matters when he plays as well as he does for Rangers in that role.

Healys Rangers record - 18 apps 3 goals

Sandazas St Johnstone record - 18 apps 13 goals

Sandaza is 27 and Healy is 32 and both have 6 months of their deal left.

How is that a poor deal?

I want Healy to get a run of games just now but if this deal was to happen I wouldn't be complaining.

Out of those 18 games each. How many minutes on a park do each have?

I've got a fiver on big Lee becoming a makeshift right back before the end of the season

When Whittaker, Broadfoot, Bartley, McMillan, and Edu have all played there before him, I think that you might lose out on your fiver.

Papac can play left back but he has spent the majority of his international and club playing days as a centre half.

When you spend your early days learning to play in a certain position and then change 10 years later it can be difficult.

Papac has done great in that respect and has made the left back spot his own for years at Rangers.

Not a natural left back though IMO....not that it matters when he plays as well as he does for Rangers in that role.

Papac said himself a few years ago that he considers himself a LB.

Out of those 18 games each. How many minutes on a park do each have?

Just what I was about to post, I'd guess that most of those 18 appearances were ten minute substitutions. I like Sandaza but would rather we kept a hold of Healy as well but not as our main attacking threat.

Kirk Broadfoot is also attracting interest from Leeds and Bolton although McCoist has already told the player he is not for sale.

McCoist is becoming a laughing stock...

As for McKay, good luck to him. But i doubt our manager will pick him ever again...

Healy has a very poor goalscoring record throughout his career, can't see that improving in his last couple of years. Sandaza would score more!

How does Sandazas scoring record compare to Healys?

According to wiki

Sandaza- 45

Healy 96

And Healy had 33 international goals in with that total

So bar this season, Sandaza scoring record must be pretty garbage then? Are folk not getting a bit excited over someone who has, at 27, had 6 decent mopths of scoring in his career? I admit to knowing little about him.

So bar this season, Sandaza scoring record must be pretty garbage then? Are folk not getting a bit excited over someone who has, at 27, had 6 decent mopths of scoring in his career? I admit to knowing little about him.

Yep. But I would only take him on a free tbh and give him a chance. With Healy , if he gets service he will score goals. (tu)

Who's getting excited?

Couldn't think of a more uninteresting, pointless, garbage transfer target.

Sorry but Papac`s days as a left back are long gone.

He`s done a good job as a makeshift one but no better.

everytime he makes a run now into the oppositions half and they get the ball he walks back.not even a run to get back into position.

wallace should be playing LB for Rangers for years to come.

I`ve always hated the Smith logic of playing players out of position.and Ally has followed suit.

How hard is it to get 2 players for every position ? and add a couple of flexible players as cover + youth players.