Mr Soprano

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was just about to post this. What the fuck is McCoist all about? He wants to sell Ortiz after signing him and telling us that they have been watching him for a couple of years. Now He doesn't want to sell Broadfoot and Edu. And with us having no strikers at the moment he is considering selling Healy after giving him a new contact.

I think thats a shite deal. I would rather keep healy. Everytime he plays he's bound to score It's just that McCoist never plays him unless he has to due to other players being out injured.

Healys Rangers record - 18 apps 3 goals

Sandazas St Johnstone record - 18 apps 13 goals

Sandaza is 27 and Healy is 32 and both have 6 months of their deal left.

How is that a poor deal?

I want Healy to get a run of games just now but if this deal was to happen I wouldn't be complaining.

So McCoist wanted McKay to take the offer then? Can't be in McCoist's plans then (not exactly surprising), so despite the ME idea being silly I think it'd be unwise to rule out other loan options.

Broadfoot is obviously important to McCoist, as is Fleck at the moment, and Edu looks likely to stay if there is no significant compromises. Cannot see the shape of the Rangers side changing at all, personally.

If it is possible I would keep Healy - we require as many striker as we can get, Healy has proven he can score goals of he is played, and he is not as injury prone as lafferty, thus more reliable, the only situation in which I would be happy to swap Healy is if Jelavic stays.

Was just about to post this. What the fuck is McCoist all about? He wants to sell Ortiz after signing him and telling us that they have been watching him for a couple of years. Now He doesn't want to sell Broadfoot and Edu. And with us having no strikers at the moment he is considering selling Healy after giving him a new contact.

Utter BS as usual.

Healys Rangers record - 18 apps 3 goals

Sandazas St Johnstone record - 18 apps 13 goals

Sandaza is 27 and Healy is 32 and both have 6 months of their deal left.

How is that a poor deal?

I want Healy to get a run of games just now but if this deal was to happen I wouldn't be complaining.

Spot on.

Sometimes I wonder if "more than a fan" actually thinks about what he's typing before he posts it.

Some people really are still no nieve....the papers talk shit, at least half this story is probably completly made up! Same shit...different day.